Even though the weather has already heated up, summer is only just upon us now. To celebrate the start of summer, I thought it would be fun to have a summer themed word search printable.
This summer word search would be perfect for taking along on a road trip, racing to get finished first during some family time, or for summer themed class parties or gatherings.
Free Summer Themed Word Search Printable
Words included in the summer themed word search printable:
- beach (here are a free set of printable beach-themed bingo cards)
- camping (here’s a summer camp out free printable packet)
- gardening (here’s a free garden-themed packet for preschoolers and a free plants and gardening themed packet for kindergarten – 3rd grade)
- ice cream (here’s a whole free preschool packet with an ice cream theme and here are some delicious ice cream recipes you can make at home)
- Independence Day (here’s a free patriotic themed free printables packet)
For younger kids, if you want to do something with summer themed words, you might grab my free packet of summer coloring pages that also have a tracing area on each page with the printed writing of the word. (For example, one page has a coloring area of ice cream and then a tracing area to trace the words “ice cream.”)
(If you are having clarity issues with the printable, please check out these possible solutions. Your web browser may be to blame.)
Here are some other posts and printables you may love:
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Using them does not change the price you pay. However, when you shop through them, we may receive a small compensation. Thank you!
This post and printable were originally published in June 2014. It was most recently updated in June 2018.
Join 10,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your family all year