I Can’t Find the Printable that I Purchased or the Freebie that I Requested
Be sure to check your spam or junk folder first. After that, you can drop me an email and I can try to find out what happened.
My Printable is Fuzzy or Unclear
Possible clarity issues that you might be having:
- Things on the printable look fuzzy
- Parts of the printable just aren’t showing up (like a word search)
- Other crazy things that just don’t seem right
Things to do to fix it:
- Make sure you are using the most recent version of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Right click on the image and choose “Save Link As” and download the document to your computer. Then, open it from your computer, rather than through your web browser’s PDF plugin, as this can sometimes cause some blurriness or other issues.
- Another solution can be to download the printable in a different web browser than you usually use. I find that this is worst for me in Mozilla Firefox. I do not seem to have those same issues in Google Chrome or Apple’s web browser – Safari.
I Can Open My Printable, But It Won’t Print
While I can’t help with individual printer troubleshooting, here are some links that you should definitely check out because they are extremely helpful.
- Troubleshooting PDF Printing – this has lots of different scenarios and suggestions for all of them. It’s from Adobe and is incredibly thorough and helpful
- I can’t print a PDF file. How do I get it to print? – This is actually just one suggestion of how to make it print (and it’s also mentioned in the link above), but I liked this simple suggestion with easy directions.
Join 23,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your kids all year