Possible clarity issues that you might be having:
- Things on the printable look fuzzy
- Parts of the printable just aren’t showing up (like a word search)
- Other crazy things that just don’t seem right
Things to do to fix it:
- Right click on the image and choose “Save Link As” and download the document to your computer. Then, open it from your computer, rather than through your web browser’s PDF plugin, as this can sometimes cause some blurriness or other issues.
- Another solution can be to download the printable in a different web browser than you usually use. I find that this is worst for me in Mozilla Firefox. I do not seem to have those same issues in Google Chrome or Apple’s web browser – Safari.
Thanks, and sorry for an inconvenience!
Join 10,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your family all year