It may be the end of October, but that doesn’t mean that it’s too late to do this October Saints and Feast Days word search!
October Saints and Feast Days Word Search
I love these saints and feast days word search printables because not only do I like word searches, but I also think that this helps children become more familiar with the names of saints and feast days. Some of the ones listed are going to be more familiar to them, while other saints or feast days will be ones they may not have heard of before. That could be a great excuse to look up more information about that saint or feast day!
You can also extend this word search activity, if you would like, by asking students to do something such as find out one fact they didn’t know before about a saint on the list. Older children might be asked to write a paragraph or two about the saint of their choosing that appears on this month’s word search.
Another quick activity can be to ask children to find out the correct date for each feast day.
Contents of the October Saints and Feast Days Word Search Printable
(The part of the name that is in bold is what children will look for in the puzzle)
Post continues after this brief information about a monthly membership to help you live the liturgical year
Monthly Liturgical Membership
- St. Therese of the Child Jesus
- Guardian Angels
- St. Francis of Assisi
- St. Bruno
- Our Lady of the Rosary
- St. John XXIII
- St. Callistus I
- St. Teresa of Avila
- St. Ignatius of Antioch
- St. Luke
- St. Paul of the Cross
- St. John Paul II
- St. John of Capistrano
- St. Anthony Claret
- St. Simon
- St. Jude
Download the October Saints and Feast Days Word Search Printable
Before you access the printable, please know that grabbing your copy means you agree to all of the following terms:
- This packet is for personal family use or single classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be shared, sold, hosted, distributed, or stored on any other website including, but not limited to, school/church websites, other blogs, Scribd, Google Drive, DropBox, Facebook, etc. (You may, however, store it in your personal Google Drive or DropBox if you are the only person with access to it.)
- You may not change this packet, copy it as your own, or claim this as your own.
- All graphics in this packet have been purchased and used with permission. You may not use the graphics for other projects.
- All materials (posts, printables, etc.) on this site are copyright protected.
Other Catholic Printables You Might Like:
- 12 October Activities for Catholic Families Printable
- St. Mary and the Rosary Worksheets and Printables Packet
- St. Francis of Assisi Worksheets and Printables Packet
- Our Father Word Search
- Hail Mary Word Search
- Catholic Terms Word Search
- If You Love Me, Keep My Commandments Coloring Page
- Crosses Mystery Picture Math Printables
- Most Holy Name of Jesus Coloring Page
Join 35,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your kids all year