If you’re looking for a fall activity page for using at home, during a fall school party, to use as a fall activity placemat, or just with a group of kids for fun, then I’ve got a perfect activity page for you.
This free fall activity page printable includes the following activities:
- A fall themed maze
- A pumpkin to color
- A fall leaf to color with directions that encourage kids to be very creative in how they color it (telling them to imagine that they’ve found the most unusual leaf that they’ve ever seen and to color it accordingly)
- A fall themed word search featuring ten fall terms (If you’re looking for a full-sized page printable that is only a fall themed word search, you can find one of those here
- A couple of tic-tac-toe boards, just for fun
Note: This download is free for personal or classroom use, but the copyright credit line must be included (which just means to make sure that you don’t accidentally crop off the line with the copyright/website information at the bottom of the printable when you are reproducing it to hand out). It cannot be sold, published, or hosted on other websites. If you want to pass along the printable though, please feel free to share a link to this post (not directly to the printable) with others. Thanks!
Graphics for this project were purchased from (click to visit her Teachers Pay Teachers shop):
*If you are having clarity issues with the printable (which can happen sometimes with PDF files), please right click on the image and choose “Save Link As” and download the document to your computer. Then, open it from your computer, rather than through your web browser’s PDF plugin, which can sometimes cause some blurriness or other issues, particularly in Mozilla Firefox. Also, make sure you’re using the most current version of Adobe Acrobat.
Other Printables That You Might Be Interested In:
- Fall Themed Word Search Printable
- 3D Turkey Cut Out Art Project Printable
- Autumn is a Second Spring Art Printable
- Opposites Worksheet Printable Packet
- Lord’s Prayer / Our Father Word Search Printable
- Christmas Activity Placemat Printable
- Christmas Math Printables: Graphing and Patterns
- Christmas Mini Book and Handwriting Printables Pack
|Angie, a domestically challenged nerd and mom of three very fun kids, is the founder of Real Life at Home. Angie also listens to music every chance she gets, writes eBooks, podcasts, loves Pinterest, documents the little moments in life on Instagram, and occasionally sleeps.|
Join 20,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your kids all year