This free literacy worksheets packet is perfect to use as Halloween activities for kindergarten through 1st grade students. Depending on a student’s skill levels and interest, it may be great for kids a little older and younger as well.
In the nine pages in the packet, it works on beginning sounds, recognizing which word comes first from a group in alphabetizing, labeling pictures with the words, and more. Plus, there is one bonus math “I Spy” activity.
Free Printable Literacy Halloween Activities for Kindergarten – 1st Grade
Contents of the Literacy Halloween Activities for Kindergarten – 1st Grade Learning Packet
The packet is a ten page download. Included in the packet:
- Matching pictures to their beginning letters
- Two pages of an “I Spy” activity (this is the bonus math activity in the packet)
- Labeling page – cut out the words and label the correct object to name them
- Letter identification page – you can pick what letters on the page you want students to mark. For example, “Find all of the upper case H’s on the page”
- Two pages of alphabetizing practice – These would be especially good at a station where the page with the words on it was laminating and students just had their recording page. Students will only record the word that comes first in alphabetical order.
- Two pages of syllable counting – This is just like the pages above and would make a great stations activity.
This Halloween literacy printable packet is free for personal, classroom, and group use. It may not be used for any commercial purposes. If you aren’t sure if your use of them is allowed, just contact me to find out.
You may not host this packet or these printables on your website or any website or file sharing service. They are exclusively for use by Real Life at Home. You may not distribute them via email or other electronic means. You may not use these printables and claim them to be your own.
Other Fun Halloween Resources
More Halloween free printables:
Here are a few Halloween activities and resources that you might want to check out in order to add to a Halloween party or festivities:
- Fun Spider Craft for Kids: Spider Web Hand Sewing Activity
- 20 Cute and Easy Halloween Flower Pot Crafts
- Easy Homemade Halloween Moon Pies (kids can help make these!)
- Mixed Media Pumpkin Project for Fall
Download the free Literacy Halloween Activities for Kindergarten – 1st Grade Learning Packet
Other Free Printables You May Love:
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. They don’t change the price you pay. However, when you shop through them, we may receive a small compensation.
Join 18,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your kids all year