Post Preview: These funny Halloween jokes for kids are sure to add a giggle to lunch when used as Halloween lunchbox notes. They are also fabulous to use with a piece of candy attached for Halloween parties! They are available as a free download in this post. There are also additional Halloween printables and resources listed.
Kids can appreciate those corny “dad” jokes that they often hear. So, this seemed like a great chance to combine some free printable Halloween lunchbox notes with some corny Halloween jokes for kids. It’s always fun to find a little note or joke in your lunchbox, especially if there is a little treat attached!
Don’t worry though – even if you don’t pack a lunch for your kids (or students), you can definitely still use these! These Halloween lunchbox notes would also be fun handed out with candy attached (especially at a Halloween party, left on desks, or stuck inside folders.
- Halloween Candy Math Free Printable Packet
- 40 Halloween Printables for Kids and Families
- 20 Cute and Easy Flower Pot Halloween Crafts
- Make Your Own Embroidered Spider Web Craft for Kids
Halloween Lunchbox Notes: Free Printable Halloween Jokes for Kids
The free Halloween lunchbox notes printable contains eight different silly Halloween jokes for kids. Each note has a fun and colorful design. The notes also feature darling Halloween graphics that are fun and whimsical. These features make them perfect for all ages.
The Halloween notes for kids include the following jokes/sayings/puns:
- Jack-o-lantern candy pail and the words “No Trick. You’re a Real Treat.”
- Haunted house with the note “Sending you warm thoughts from home”
- Witch’s black hat with “I ‘witch’ you a wonderful day”
- Kawaii-style candy corn saying, “Maybe it’s corny but I think you’re amazing”
- Happy sucker with “(heart) you sweetie”
- Open monster mouth saying, “Enjoy ‘goblin’ up your lunch” – Okay, so this is actually the only one that pretty specifically probably has to be a lunchbox note.
- Kawaii-style tootsie roll saying “You’re sweet”
- Happy ghost who says, “I ‘boo-live’ in you”
The Halloween lunchbox notes / Halloween jokes for kids printable is free for personal or classroom use. You may also use it for Halloween parties.
This printable (and its contents) cannot be sold, published, or hosted on other websites. However, you may link to this post for others to download it here for their own use.
Halloween Lunchbox Notes / Halloween Jokes for Kids: Download Here
Other Halloween Projects and Printables You May Love
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. When you use affiliate links, it doesn’t change the price you pay. However, when you shop through them, we may receive a small compensation.
Fall Math Worksheets Printable Packet
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the Fall Math Worksheets Printable Packet.