Halloween is coming up, and with it comes excitement over costume choices, plans to make, and the ever-thrilling Halloween candy. Oh, the candy. This year, I thought it would be fun to make some Halloween Candy Math free printables. That way, while your kids are enjoying their Halloween loot, they can also be working on graphing, predictions, and measurements.
Okay, wait. Trust me on this one. I know that graphing, math predictions, and weights and measures don’t necessarily sound like Halloween fun, but let me assure you – it’s amazing how much more excited kids can be about those things when they aren’t graphing story problems but are instead graphing the colors of their fun size bag of M&M’s.
If you’re headed out with the kids trick or treating this year, or even if you want to raid your own candy bowl for this activity, they are sure to have fun with the math activities in this packet that will give them a whole new way to look at those sweet Halloween treats.
If you work on moderation with your kids with their Halloween candy like we do, you won’t even have to worry about working on this Halloween Candy Math printable packet immediately. Just to be on the safe side, however, you might have them set aside some of the candy they will need for these activities. I picked common candies that they might receive, but feel free to cross things out and write in changes, if needed.
The Halloween Candy Math Free Printables Set Includes:
- 1 page M&M’s fun size bag color graphing
- 1 page Skittles fun size bag color graphing (this way, you can choose which works best for you)
- 1 page of Halloween candy weight comparison predictions – since I think that working on predictions are a very important skill for kids of all ages
- 1 page of Halloween candy weight comparisons (actual results)
- 1 page of Halloween candy length comparison predictions
- 1 page of Halloween candy length comparisons (actual results)
Join 10,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your family all year