It’s that time once again: time for a saints and feast days word search printable! The April Saints and Feast Days word search printable is a fun way to get kids more familiar with the names of Catholic saints, including lesser known ones, and other feast days that take place in April.
Even though Easter and Holy Week occur this year in April, I didn’t include them on the printable because I wanted it to be something that could be used for April even in a year when Holy Week and Easter happen in March. So, if you were wondering why they weren’t included on the printable, that’s why.
For older children, an extension to this word search could be to pick one saint who is listed and find out more information to share either orally or in written form.
Saints and feast days included in the puzzle are:
- St. Francis of Paola
- St. Isidore
- St. Vincent Ferrer
- St. Stanislaus
- St. Peter Chanel
- St. John Baptist de la Salle
- St. Catherine of Siena
- St. Pius V
- St. Louis Mary de Montfort
- St. Gianna Molla
- Bl. Marie de l’Incarnacion
Children should only look for the names that are the bold, slightly larger font. Words will appear either across, up, down, or in one of three different diagonal directions.
Other Catholic Word Search Printables You Might Like:
- Hail Mary Word Search Printable
- Catholic Terms Word Search Printable
- On the Road to Easter: Lent and Holy Week Word Search Printable
- St. Valentine’s Day Word Search Printable
- February Saints and Feast Days Word Search Printable
- January Saints and Feast Days Word Search Printable
- March Saints and Feast Days Word Search Printable
Join 25,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your kids all year