Apple crafts are one of those craft themes that have always been popular with kids and teachers, and probably always will be. They are perfect for the fall apple picking season, as well as back to school time.
I’m sharing 15 fun apple crafts that you and your kids are sure to love. You’ll also probably be pretty pleased that most of the crafts are extremely budget-friendly. Plus, any of these apple crafts would be a perfect addition to our ideas for an Apple Unit Study for Preschool and Kindergarten as well!
15 Fun Apple Crafts Your Kids Will Absolutely Love
Apple Crafts with Tissue Paper
Tissue paper is a fun craft supply. It’s versatile, inexpensive, and it comes in so many fabulous colors and patterns.
1. I never would have thought of using tissue paper and red buttons in this way to make a fabulous apple tree art project. Lots of great fine motor practice with this one!
2. I love real stained glass and I’m also a sucker for “stained glass” crafts that use tissue paper and contact paper. This apple stained glass craft is so bright and fun. Plus, it comes with a template!
3. This tissue paper apple craft has a template that can be used in order to fill with small, balled up pieces of tissue paper. Lots of great fine motor practice with this craft!
Paper Plate Apple Crafts
I love using paper plates for crafts. There is just so much you can do with them plus they can be pretty inexpensive. Versatile and inexpensive are definitely some pluses when it comes to kids crafts!
4. This sponge painted apple craft is no exception to my paper plate craft love. This is a simple painting craft with such a sweet end product!
5. Of course, I wouldn’t want to find a worm in a real apple. However, a happy worm in these paper plate apple crafts is quite a different story. These worms are a welcome sight!
6. You’ll keep the fine motor practice going with lots of paper ripping for this paper plate torn paper apple craft.
Painted Apple Crafts
I love that these apple crafts involve painting in so many different ways. There is painting with an apple stamp, sponge (from the paper plate section above), bubble wrap, and more.
7. Stamping with apples is such a fun and classic fall art project, but this apple stamping craft adds in some mini chocolate chips for a fun twist.
8. We have gone apple picking as a family many times and it has always been so much fun. My kids were always so much happier picking apples than picking strawberries when we would do that. Your kids can do some of their own “apple picking” with this cardboard apple tree craft that even includes “apples” that stick on with velcro dots. How fun!
9. Bubble wrap isn’t just for packing or popping. It’s also a very cool way to paint. I love using bubble wrap on mixed media paintings. It gives an awesome appearance to this bubble wrap painting apple craft!
Popsicle Stick Apple Crafts
Popsicle sticks (or craft sticks) are another great inexpensive craft material. I especially dig the letter A one that also looks like an apple. Too fun!
10. With just a few inexpensive materials needed, this popsicle stick apple core craft would be great for back to school or for fall apple season.
11. Apples are always a favorite when studying the alphabet and doing “A” activities. This apple popsicle stick craft is perfect for when you’re working on the letter A since it looks like both an A and an apple!
More Apple Crafts for Kids
Here are some more fabulous apple crafts that just didn’t exactly fit into any of the other categories.
12. If fine motor skills practice is what you are desiring, this pipe cleaner and straw apple craft is a great way to work on fine motor skills while also keeping an apple theme.
13. Are you just looking for a quick apple-themed activity? You can grab these free apple coloring pages for a fun and easy creative time.
14. These 3D apple crafts are made with paper using the template that you will find on the post. It’s a really interesting look. I love that they made one apple each in green, red, and yellow.
15. If you’re not afraid to get a little messy, these yarn and glue apple crafts produce a unique end product.
Other Projects Your Kids May Love:
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. The price doesn’t change by using them. However, when you shop through them, we may receive a small compensation.
Fall Math Worksheets Printable Packet
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the Fall Math Worksheets Printable Packet.