I love the different rhythm that our lives get into during the summertime. Sure, we get busy, but I love that we get to have times to sleep late, stay up late, eat lots of local fresh produce, and spend a lot of extra time together. It’s also a great time to work on some faith formation activities at home! Since July is almost here, it’s time for the July Activities for Catholic Families free printable!
I have updated the format of the Catholic family activities this year, so at the end of this post, I have both the older format download and the newer format download. That way, you can just pick your favorite.
I hope that even if you don’t feel these apply to you, maybe you will check them out and get a couple of ideas for fun and meaningful activities that might work for your family too! There are definitely some ideas for everyone!
10 July Activities for Catholic Families
(scroll past the list to get to the download links)
1. Have a special prayer time to ask for God’s guidance for your country and its people, especially for those in countries like the United States, Canada, and France that celebrate special holidays for their country this month.
2. Do a craft to remember that the month of July is dedicated to the Precious Blood of Jesus.
3. Pick a service project to do as a family this month. It could be something small or something large – it’s just important to do it with a giving heart.
5. Visit Eucharistic Adoration (even if only briefly with young children) in honor of Saint Kateri Tekakwitha, who had a great devotion to the Eucharist. Her feast day is July 14th.
6. Prepare your favorite apple recipe on or around July 15th, since apples (and raindrops) are symbols of Saint Swithun.
8. Go fishing (or just play a round of the card game Go Fish!) in honor of Saint James the Apostle who was a fisherman. His feast day is July 25th.
9. Plan a visit (or video chat, if distance is an issue) with grandparents to celebrate the feast day of Saints Anne and Joachim, grandparents of Jesus. Their feast day is July 26th.
Post continues after this brief information about a monthly membership to help you live the liturgical year
Monthly Liturgical Membership
10. Saint Martha used hospitality as a way to serve Jesus and others. Prepare a meal or treat for someone special. Her feast day is July 29th.
Note: This download is free for personal or classroom use. It can also be put into church bulletins or newsletters, but the copyright credit line must be included for all those usages. It cannot be sold, published, or hosted on other websites.
10 July Activities for Catholic Families Printable Download
(If you are having clarity issues with the printable, your web browser may be the issue. Here are some solutions.)
Other Printables You May Love:
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. They don’t change the price you pay. However, when you shop through them, we may receive a small compensation.
Mysteries of the Rosary Draw and Write Activity Packet
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the Mysteries of the Rosary Draw and Write Activity Packet!