Four years ago, I created the original Saint Valentine Printables and Worksheets Packet. I have been working on a new update to the packet. I’m excited that the Saint Valentine Printables and Worksheets Packet has gone from 14-pages to 35-pages with updated graphics!
Saint Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching on February 14th. While it includes things like valentine cards and heart-shaped candy around our house, it also includes keeping an eye toward the fact that the day is called St. Valentine’s Day for a reason – it’s a feast day!
Sure, yeah, I know – Saint Valentine was actually removed from the Roman Catholic calendar. But it’s still a great time to remember a saint.
- Saints Coloring Book for February
- Saint Francis of Assisi Printables and Worksheets Packet
- St. Teresa of Calcutta Printables and Worksheets Packet
- Saint Patrick Printables and Worksheets Packet
- Heart House Luminary Craft for Kids (with a Free Printable Template)
If you like this packet, you might enjoy other Catholic printables packets.
Saint Valentine Printables and Worksheet Packet for Kids
Looking for some Valentine’s Day activities for your children or students? They will enjoy working through the printables and activities in the 35-page Saint Valentine’s Printable Packet which includes things like coloring pages, word searches, graphing, language arts activities, and more.
The appropriate ages for this packet varies. I just hate to assign an age group to these kinds of packets because there is such a variation among children based on needs and interests. Some preschoolers will be able to do some of the more academic pages while some older children still enjoy activities like coloring pages. All that being said,
As always, before I list what’s in the packet, I want to thank my wonderful husband, Eric. He drew the Saint Valentine and doves graphics. While it should go without saying, I will say it anyway, this is not clip art for public use. It was drawn exclusively for me to use on Real Life at Home. Using the Saint Valentine or doves graphics would not only be against copyright law, but it just wouldn’t be nice. Thanks again, Eric, for sharing your time and talents!
The Saint Valentine Printables Packet Includes
- Cover Page
- Saint Valentine Word Searches and Solution Pages – there are two different versions of the word search (one for very young kids who are new to word searches and one for older kids), each version comes in color or black and white
- Two Saint Valentine Coloring Pages
- St. Valentine and doves Maze
- All About Saint Valentine Fact Sheet to Fill Out (three versions to choose from)
- Four Handwriting Pages (two printing, two cursive) that also feature a small coloring area of St. Valentine
- Two Language Arts/Art Pages that involve cutting and pasting sentences, writing a copy of the sentence, and illustrating them (two with lines for older children and two with lines for younger children)
- Three copywork pages that feature Scriptures about love (there is a version with lines for younger children and a version with lines for older children for each verse)
- Heart Graphing Page
- A Cut Apart Page Where Children Put Words about Saint Valentine either into a Nouns Column or Adjectives Column
- Saint Valentine Alphabetical Order Page
- St. Valentine Alphabetical Order for Beginners Page
- Saint Valentine Crack the Code Page using a letters and numbers code to find a fact about him
- Four-page mini book about Saint Valentine
- Venn Diagram page comparing and contrasting Valentine’s Day and Christmas
Do you need to be Catholic to enjoy this Saint Valentine Packet?
While there are a few pages in the packet that are pretty specifically Catholic, there are far more pages that can be used by anyone who wants printables about Saint Valentine of Rome.
Family and Single Classroom Use: If you are printing this out to use with your family or with a single classroom (or small group), please choose the personal use option, which is $3.25.
This comes out to less than 10 cents per page!
Multiple Classroom and Large Group Use: If you are planning to use this packet with multiple classrooms (within one school), an entire school, a church program (larger than a single classroom), or another large group setting, please pay $6.00 for the group fee and you will be sent a receipt that says that you have the ability to use the packet in a group use setting. By paying this extra amount, you help to make it possible for me to continue offering packets like this.
Remember: You only pay for the packet one time, even if you will be using it with more children next year!
Free Printables You May Love:
Saint Valentine Printables and Worksheet Packet was originally published on February 9, 2015. The packet and post were both updated in February 2019.
February Saints Coloring Book
Subscribe to the Catholic Printables and Activities Email List and Receive the February Saints Coloring Book for free.