Four years ago (in 2015), I created the original Saint Patrick Printables and Worksheets Packet. I have been working on a new update to the packet and this post. I’m excited that the Saint Patrick Printables and Worksheets Packet has gone from 18-pages to 45-pages with updated graphics!
Saint Patrick’s Day is coming up on March 17th, so he seemed like the perfect saint for a Saints Printables Packet (and an updated one, at that). The St. Patrick packet, which was once an 18-page packet is now a 45-page packet with printables, activities, and worksheets from a variety of subject areas all themed around St. Patrick.
- Saint Patrick’s Day Resources for Toddlers, Preschoolers, and Kindergarten Students
- Homemade Shamrock Pretzel Pops – Fun St. Patrick’s Day Snack
- Saint Patrick’s Day Finger Painting Activity (with Free Printable)
- Free Saint Patrick’s Day Mini Books for Emergent Readers
Saint Patrick Printables, Activities, and Worksheet Packet
The appropriate ages for this packet varies with a special emphasis on preschool through second grade. However, I don’t like to assign an age group to these kinds of things because there is such a variation among children and their abilities. Plus, some older children still enjoy activities like coloring pages.Some activities are preschool appropriate, while others might go as high as the mid-elementary school ages.
Before I go through the content of this packet, I want to thank my wonderful husband, Eric. He hand drew the clip art/coloring pages that I used in the packet. Because of this, this is not clip art for public use. That would not only be against copyright law, but it just wouldn’t be nice. Thanks, Eric, for sharing your time and talents!
Saint Patrick Printables and Worksheet Packet Content
The Saint Patrick worksheets packet has both language arts and math activities, as well as some art fun as well.
Here is what you can find included in the packet:
- Packet Cover
- Saint Patrick Word Searches and Solution Pages – there are two different versions of the word search (one for very young kids who are new to word searches and one for older kids), each version comes in color or black and white)
- Two different Saint Patrick coloring pages
- St. Patrick and Shamrock Maze (and Solution)
- All About Saint Patrick Fact Sheet/Mini Report to Fill Out (three versions so you can pick your favorite)
- Four Handwriting Pages (two printing, two cursive) that also feature a small coloring area of St. Patrick
- Two Versions of a Shamrock/Holy Trinity Coloring Page (a variation on one of these is now available as a free download)
- Saint Patrick Counting Cut Apart Puzzle (one version with counting 1 – 10 and another version of 10 – 100 counting by 10’s)
- A Fill in the Number Page
- A Coloring Page of Shamrocks with Different Colors Based on Shamrock Size
- Two Language Arts/Art Pages that involve cutting and pasting sentences, writing a copy of the sentence, and illustrating them (there are two versions of each with different types of writing lines)
- Two copywork pages that feature quotes from Saint Patrick’s writings (there is a version with lines for younger children and a version with lines for older children for each quotes)
- Shamrock graphing page with different color of shamrocks
- A Cut Apart Page Where Children Put Words about Saint Patrick either into a Nouns Column or Adjectives Column
- Saint Patrick Alphabetical Order Page
- St. Patrick Alphabetical Order for Beginners Page
- Saint Patrick’s Breastplate Prayer Page (Three different versions, so you can pick your favorite, since there was some variation found in wording)
- Two different “Design Your Own Shamrock” coloring pages
- Saint Patrick Crack the Code Page using a letters and numbers code to find a fact about him
- Saint Patrick Mini Book (one page to cut into four mini pages and make a book)
- Venn Diagram page comparing and contrasting Saint Valentine’s Day and Saint Patrick’s Day
Do I need to be Catholic to enjoy this Saint Patrick Packet?
While there are a few pages in the packet that are pretty specifically Catholic, there are far more pages that can be used by anyone who wants printables about Saint Patrick. This packet is a great option for Saint Patrick’s Day, especially if leprechauns and pots of gold just aren’t your thing for St. Patrick’s Day.
Family and Single Classroom Use: If you are printing this out to use with your family or with a single classroom (or small group), please choose the personal/single classroom use option, which is $3.75.
This comes out to less than 10 cents per page!
Multiple Classroom and Large Group Use: If you are planning to use this packet with multiple classrooms (within one school), a church or religious education program (within a single church or parish), or another large group setting, please pick the $7.00 multiple classroom/large group fee.
By paying this extra amount, you help to make it possible for me to continue offering packets like this. Thank you for choosing the correct level of fee for how you will be using the packet.
Remember: You do not need to repurchase this packet each year. This is a one time fee. However, you also may not share the packet with others that are not in your same school or parish that you purchased the usage for.
Other Printables You May Love for Saint Patrick’s Day:
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. They don’t change the price you pay. However, when you shop through them, we may receive a small compensation.
The Saint Patrick Printables and Worksheet Packet and post were originally published on March 6, 2015. The packet and post were both updated in March 2019.
Saint George Activity Packet
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the Saint George Printables and Worksheets Packet for free!