Saint Joseph is one of our favorite saints. Eric (perhaps at my urging) chose Joseph as his Confirmation name when we converted. Honestly – if I had thought of it, I might have just chosen it for myself instead. We also named our homeschool after St. Joseph. In the liturgical calendar, St. Joseph has feast days in both March and May.
So, while we didn’t get to a packet for Saint Joseph in March, we have one just in time for his May 1st feast day. I purposefully made this months Saints Printables Packet in a way that wasn’t specific to either feast day, but just Saint Joseph in general. This month’s packet is a 23-page packet with printables and worksheets all themed around Saint Joseph as both the husband of Mary, foster father of Jesus, and as a worker (since his May 1st feast day is St. Joseph the Worker).
The appropriate ages for this packet varies. I don’t like to assign an age group to these kinds of things because there is such a variation among children and their abilities. Plus, some older children still enjoy activities like coloring pages. Some activities are preschool appropriate, while others might go as high as mid-elementary school.
Before I share the contents of this month’s packet, as always, I need to thank my wonderful husband, Eric. He drew (and colored) the St. Joseph clip art/coloring pages that I used in the packet. (Because of this, this is not clip art for public use. That would not only be against copyright law, but it just wouldn’t be nice. Thanks, Eric, for sharing your time and talents!)
I also used a set of tool clip art from K is for Kinderrific which I purchased for commercial use.
The Saint Joseph Printables and Worksheet Packet Includes
- Saint Joseph Word Search (and Solution) – easier version
- Saint Joseph Word Search (and Solution) – harder version
- All About Saint Joseph Fact Sheet to Fill Out
- St. Joseph Maze (and Solution)
- A Saint Joseph Coloring Page
- Tools I Can Use to Help God Page
- A 12 Piece Saint Joseph Puzzle and a 16 Piece Saint Joseph Puzzle (these pages are best printed on cardstock, though regular paper is fine)
- Two Handwriting Pages (one printing, one cursive) that also feature a small coloring area of St. Joseph
- Two Language Arts/Art Pages that involve cutting and pasting sentences, writing a copy of the sentence, and illustrating them
- A Cut Apart Page Where Children Put Words about Saint Joseph either into a Nouns Column or Adjectives Column
- A Fill in the Number Page
- A Coloring Page of Tools with Different Colors Based on the Tool Type
- A Tool Graphing Page
- A Saint Joseph Crossword Puzzle Page (with Solution Page)
- Saint Joseph Crack the Code Page using a Letters and Numbers Code to Find a Fact About Him
Note: This is an entirely downloadable purchase. You will receive a PDF file. There is no physical product that will be shipped to you.
Family and Single Classroom Use: If you are printing this out to use with your family or with a single classroom (or small group), please choose the personal use option, which is $3.25.
Multiple Classroom and Large Group Use: If you are planning to use this packet with multiple classrooms (within one school), a church program, or other large group settings, please pay a $6.00 group licensing fee and you will be sent a receipt that says that you have the ability to use the packet in a group use setting. By paying this extra amount, you help to make it possible for me to continue offering packets like this.
Other Catholic Printables You Might Be Interested In:
- St. Mary and the Rosary Printables and Worksheet Packet (42 pages)
- May Activities for Catholic Families Printable
- Mary, Queen of Heaven, Printable May Crowning Activity
- March Activities for Catholic Families Printable
- Saint Joseph Coloring Page Printable
- Father’s Day Activity Placemat Printables
- All Past Monthly Saints Printables and Worksheet Packets
- Holy Communion and Reconciliation Worksheet and Activity Packet
- First Communion Preparation and Printables eBook
- See All Catholic Printables on Real Life at Home
Join 25,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your kids all year