Earth Day Activity Page or Placemat for Kids (Free Printable) Post Preview: Enjoy some Earth Day fun and games with this free printable Earth Day activity sheet.
It’s almost Earth Day! If you’re looking for an Earth Day activity page for using at home, at school, or to use as a fun Earth Day placemat for some lunchtime games and learning, then you’re in luck! I’ve got a free, instant download Earth Day activity page printable for you.
This download is a single page with four Earth Day-themed activities for kids. There is also a border that can be colored in.
Note: The text link that says “Download the Earth Day Activity Page Printable” to download the printable is much farther down in the post.
- Earth Day Activities for Kids
- Worksheets and Games for Earth Day: Free Earth Day Printables Packet
- Sensory Play Activity for Earth Day
- Earth Day Word Search Printable Packet
Earth Day Activity Page or Placemat for Kids (Free Printable)
A variety of ages of kids can enjoy the Earth Day activity page printable. While I would recommend it for elementary aged children, it could be used by older children as well. You could possibly also use it with younger children. However, there would be parts they may not be able to do. Of course, since it’s free, they might have fun just doing some sections.
Again, since the download is totally free, you can always download it and then figure out if it’s a good fit for your children or students.
It could be extra fun to snack on some homemade Spring Fairy Wand Treats while your children or students work on this activity page!
If you are looking for a more general Spring activity sheet, I’ve got you covered there too. If you have younger children, they will probably love this Free Spring Coloring Page Printable (older kids may like that one too). A little bit older children (elementary school-aged), might enjoy this Free Activity Sheet for Spring.
Activities on the Earth Day Activity Page / Placemat Printable
- Earth Day word find featuring 10 words related to Earth Day and conservation (you can also find a full-page free Earth Day word search puzzle set with two different levels of difficulty here)
- Earth Day-themed coloring area of a boy with a full recycling bin and a girl holding a globe
- Maze area to get the aluminum can into the recycling bin (These areas could be colored as well)
- A word game area where you need to try to fill in the eight lines with words made from the words EARTH DAY
The Earth Day Activity Page is free for personal or classroom use, but you must include the copyright credit line. You may not sell, publish, or host this printable on other websites.
Earth Day Activity Sheet: Download Here
Optional Tip for Printing: Before you print, choose “actual size” instead of “fit” so an extra margin isn’t added to the printable.
Other Free Printables and Resources You’ll Love
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. They don’t change the price you pay. However, when you shop through them, we may receive a small compensation.
Join 30,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your kids all year