Happy New Year Activity Page or Placemat for Kids (Free Printable) Post Preview: Enjoy some New Year’s fun and games with this free printable New Year’s activity sheet.
It’s almost New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day! If you’re looking for a New Year’s Day or New Year’s Eve activity page for using at home, at a party, or to use as a fun New Year’s placemat for some lunchtime games and learning, then you’re in luck! I’ve got a free, instant download New Year’s activity page printable for you.
This download is a single page with four New Year’s Day-themed activities for kids. There is also a border that can be colored in.
Note: The text link that says “Download the New Year’s Activity Page Printable” to download the printable is much farther down in the post.
More Activity Pages:
- Saint Patrick’s Day Activity Page Free Printable
- Lent Activity Page Free Printable
- Spring Activity Page Free Printable
- Earth Day Activity Page Free Printable
New Year’s Activity Page or Placemat for Kids
A variety of ages of children can enjoy the New Year’s activity page printable. While I would recommend it for elementary-aged children, it could be used by older children as well.
You could possibly also use it with younger children. However, there would be portions of it they may not be able to do. Of course, since the printable is free, they might have fun just doing some of the sections.
Again, since the download is a totally free download, you can always grab it and then figure out if it’s a good fit for your children or students.
Activities on the New Year’s Activity Page / Placemat Printable
1. New Year’s word find featuring 10 words related to New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. (You can also find a full-page free New Year’s word search puzzle set with two different levels of difficulty here)
Words included in the word search: New, Year, Clock, Midnight, January, First, Party, Hat, Kiss, Fireworks.
2. Happy New Year coloring area with a girl wearing a “Happy New Year Hat” with a noisemaker with a firework in the sky behind her
3. Dot-to-dot picture of a firework
4. New Year’s word game area where you need to try to fill in the eight lines with new words made from the words HAPPY NEW YEAR
The New Year’s Activity Page is free for personal or classroom use, but you must include the copyright credit line. You may not sell, publish, or host this printable on other websites.
New Year’s Activity Sheet: Download Here
Optional Tip for Printing: Before you print, choose “actual size” instead of “fit” so an extra margin isn’t added to the printable.
More New Year’s Printables and Activities
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. They don’t change the price you pay. However, when you shop through them, we may receive a small compensation.
Join 25,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your kids all year