Abraham Lincoln Crossword Puzzle Printable Post Preview: Perfect for upper elementary through high school, this puzzle features facts about our 16th president. The post also has Abraham Lincoln resources for kids.
With both Lincoln’s birthday and Presidents’ Day coming up next month, an Abraham Lincoln Crossword Puzzle is a great educational addition to your home or classroom sometime in the next month. Of course, any time of year is a wonderful time to study about President Lincoln.
- U.S. Presidents Crossword Puzzle
- George Washington Crossword Puzzle
- Abraham Lincoln Word Search Printable
Abraham Lincoln Crossword Puzzle Printable
Whether you’ve been doing an in-depth study of President Lincoln or you’re planning to do this puzzle as a fun afternoon activity, the answers will either be things that your children or students already may know about Abraham Lincoln or they will be facts that they should be able to easily find in books or online.
This can present a great beginning opportunity in how to research, especially since the answers will not be difficult to find.
This free download comes with two pages. The first is the actual puzzle. The second page is the answer key for the puzzle.
Some great inexpensive books and resources for kids about Abraham Lincoln:
- Who was Abraham Lincoln?
- Abraham Lincoln for Kids Book – Learn Interesting Facts About The Life, History & Story of Abe Lincoln, His Assassination & More
- DK Biography: Abraham Lincoln
- National Geographic Readers: Abraham Lincoln
- My First Biography: Abraham Lincoln
- Magic Tree House Fact Tracker: Abraham Lincoln: A Nonfiction Companion to Magic Tree House #47: Abe Lincoln at Last!
Download Your Free Abraham Lincoln Crossword Puzzle Printable
Other Printables You May Love
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. They don’t change the price you pay. However, when you shop through them, we may receive a small compensation.
Join 35,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your kids all year