I’m excited to share this How to Make Duct Tape Hair Bows post because it’s actually Molly’s craft that she’s sharing. She has been wanting to share a video on the site for some time, and this is her debut!
Molly had a great time working on duct tape bows. In fact, they were so easy to put together that one evening when she had free time, she made a duct tape hair bow for each of the girls in her class!
Supplies You’ll Need for the Duct Tape Hair Bows
- Your Favorite Decorative Duct Tape
- A Metal Hair Clip (they have these at craft stores or online [affiliate link])
- Ruler (optional, but might be helpful)
How to Make a Duct Tape Hair Bow Tutorial
I’ll hand it over to Molly now, so she can give you the step-by-step on making the duct tape hair bow.
Oh, and if you have a chance to leave her a comment, I know that she would appreciate it so much!
Molly’s How to Make a Duct Tape Hair Bow Tutorial
(If you are reading this via email or feed reader, you may have to come to the site to see the video.)
Have you or your children made any duct tape crafts?
Other Posts You Might Enjoy:
- Duct Tape Crafts for Kids
- Mixed Media Love Themed Canvas Keepsakes
- Rainbow Loom Crafts for Kids
- Building Projects for Kids
- Simple Sewing Projects for Kids
|Angie, a domestically challenged nerd and mom of three very fun kids, is the founder of Real Life at Home. Angie also listens to music every chance she gets, writes eBooks, podcasts, loves Pinterest, documents the little moments in life on Instagram, and occasionally sleeps.|