St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner. This free St. Patrick’s Day printable and the activities listed below are great additions to your upcoming unit study. In addition to the activity pages included in the printable pack, you’ll find science experiments, hands-on activities, and a book list full of St. Patrick’s Day goodies.
(Quick Note from Angie: This is a secular St. Patrick’s Day printable packet, and not part of the monthly feature of Saints Printables and Worksheets Packets.)
St. Patrick’s Day Printable
This free 25-page printable is perfect for learners in grades K-3. Inside, you’ll find the following activities:
- 4-part puzzles
- Skip counting puzzles
- Handwriting pages
- Writing prompts
- Coloring pages
- and more!
Hands On Activities
- Rainbow Jar science experiment – This science experiment allows your kids to pour a rainbow in a jar.
- Easy Gold Slime Recipe – My daughter loves making slime, and I know this metallic gold slime will be a hit!
- Build a Leprechaun Trap! – We have never tried to trap a leprechaun. However, after seeing this post, I’m thinking we will do just that.
- Mosaic Paper Shamrocks – Gather scraps of wallpaper, scrapbook paper, and wrapping paper to make one-of-a-kind mosaics.
- Make Rainbow Cupcakes. – How fun are these rainbow cupcakes?
- Simple Science: Green Daisies – Have you ever turned daisies different colors by soaking them in colored water?
- Easy Clover Cupcakes – These clover cupcakes would make great St. Patrick’s Day party treats.
- Lime Jello Playdough – Homemade scented playdough is so much more fun than the canned stuff from the store.
- Growing Shamrocks – Decorate your holiday table with these fun place cards.
- Shamrock Science for Kids – There are several fun shamrock science experiments listed here for your kiddos to choose from.
- Jamie O’Rourke and the Big Potato by Tomie dePaola
- That’s What Leprechauns Do by Eve Bunting
- The Night Before St. Patrick’s Day by Natasha Wing
- The Leprechaun’s Gold by Pamela Duncan Edwards
- Good Luck Bear by Greg Foley
- Ten Lucky Leprechauns by Kathryn Heling
- Green Shamrocks by Eve Bunting
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day, Curious George by H. A. Rey
- St. Patrick’s Day by Gail Gibbons
- St. Patrick’s Day Countdown by Salina Yoon
|Tara is wife to Matt and homeschool momma of three. Her children are 21, 16, and 11 – two boys and one girl. She is currently homeschooling her daughter – 6th grade. When she’s not blogging, Tara enjoys crocheting and snuggling up with a good book. She and her family recently moved from Texas to Ohio, and they’re having fun exploring their new surroundings. She blogs about homeschooling, motherhood, and family life on both of her blogs – This Sweet Life and Embark on the Journey.|
Join 18,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your kids all year