St. Elizabeth of Hungary Printables and Worksheet Packet Post Preview: This post shares about a 27 page packet featuring 25 pages of printables and worksheets all themed around Saint Elizabeth of Hungary. There are also other ideas for learning about saints.
The St. Elizabeth of Hungary printables and worksheets packet was the second saints printables packet that I ever made – all the way back in 2014. Before that, I made the St. Francis of Assisi printables packet, but I totally redesigned the St. Francis of Assisi packet two years ago. I finally decided that it was time to give the Saint Elizabeth of Hungary packet a whole new look and expanded on the previous packet.
St. Elizabeth of Hungary Printables and Worksheet Packet
While any time of year is the perfect time to learn about saints, since St. Elizabeth of Hungary’s feast day is November 17th, it makes November the perfect time to learn more about this princess who became a saint. To make that easier, I have a whole packet of St. Elizabeth of Hungary worksheets and printables!
The appropriate ages for this packet vary a bit. I always hate to assign an age group to these kinds of packets because there is such a variation among children and in the activities that I include. I love the Catholic saints and heroes packets to be able to be used within multi-aged groups of children. Some of the activities in the packet are preschool appropriate, while others might go as high as mid-elementary school.
Before I tell you all about the contents of this updated packet, I have to once again say thanks to my awesome husband, Eric. For the original St. Elizabeth of Hungary printables packet, he hand drew (and hand-colored) the St. Elizabeth of Hungary graphic that I used in the packet. He drew her for me again with an updated look (thanks, Eric!) This time, I took care of the coloring digitally.
Important note: Since this is original artwork that was custom done for Real Life at Home, this is not clipart for public use. You may not use either the old or new St. Elizabeth of Hungary drawings by Eric for projects or claim them as your own. That would not only be against copyright law, it also would just not be nice. Don’t do it.
To help with printer ink, all of the pages in the St. Elizabeth of Hungary printables packet are now in black and white. (The cover page is still in color, however.) The old version was very colorful, which is pretty to look at but could get pricey to print. It also meant that those using black and white printers had to print it all in grayscale.
Plus, a fun extra is that now the pages can be colored in by students or you may opt for colorful papers instead.
The St. Elizabeth of Hungary Printables Packet Includes
- Two versions of a St. Elizabeth of Hungary word search (plus an answer key)
- Two different St. Elizabeth of Hungary coloring pages with decorative borders
- St. Elizabeth of Hungary Maze (and solution page)
- Three versions of an “All About St. Elizabeth of Hungary” Fact Sheet to Fill Out (just pick the one that works best for your child or students)
- Four Handwriting Pages (two printing, two cursive) that also feature a small coloring area of St. Elizabeth of Hungary
- Two Language Arts/Art Pages that involve cutting and pasting sentences, writing a copy of the sentence, and illustrating them
- A Flower Graphing Page, since St. Elizabeth of Hungary is often seen carrying flowers (or bread)
- Nouns and Adjectives Page where children cut out words about St. Elizabeth of Hungary and then paste them into either into a nouns column or adjectives column
- Saint Elizabeth of Hungary Alphabetizing Pages (two versions – one specifically for beginners)
- Two fill in the blank pages with facts about St. Elizabeth of Hungary – one with a word bank and one without
- St. Elizabeth of Hungary Crack the Code Page using a letters and numbers code to find the answer to a question
- Saint Elizabeth of Hungary mini book page
- Venn Diagram page to compare and contrast yourself and Saint Elizabeth of Hungary
Family and Single Classroom Use: If you are buying this to use with your family or with a single classroom (or small group), please choose the personal use option, which is $3.25.
Monthly Liturgical Membership
Multiple Classroom and Large Group Use: If you are planning to use this packet with multiple classrooms (within one school), a church program, or other large group settings (which is more than a classroom worth of children), please choose the large group/multiple classroom option, which is $6.00. By paying this extra amount, you help to make it possible for me to continue offering packets like this.
Download the St. Elizabeth of Hungary Printables Packet
As I mentioned above, there are two different licensing usage options. Please make sure you pick the correct one when you purchase this packet. You can grab it in my online store.
If you prefer, you can also purchase this packet in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. As described there, if you want to use it for multiple classrooms or a large program, please purchase one extra license.
Free Catholic Printables You Might Love
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. They don’t change the price you pay. However, when you shop through them, we may receive a small compensation.
This post and packet were originally published on November 8, 2014. Both the post and printables packet were completely updated in November 2018.
November Saints Coloring Book
Subscribe to the Catholic Printables and Activities Email List and Receive the November Saints Coloring Book for free.