The feast day of Saint Peter is coming up on June 29th, so Eric and I decided that he would be a great pick to be the saint for this month’s Saints Printables Packet. June’s packet is a 24-page packet with printables and worksheets all themed around St. Peter the Apostle.
The appropriate ages for this packet has some variations. I don’t like to assign one single age group to these kinds of things because there is such a variation among children and their abilities. Plus, some older children still enjoy activities like coloring pages and mazes. Some activities are preschool appropriate, while others might go as high as mid-elementary school.
As always, I want to thank my wonderful husband, Eric. He hand drew the Saint Peter clip art/coloring pages that I used in the packet. (Because of this, this is not clip art for public use. That would not only be against copyright law, but it just wouldn’t be nice. Thanks so much, Eric, for sharing your time and talents!) There are a couple of other graphics/clip art pieces included in the packet. I paid for those and they are used with permission (links for those are on the first page of the packet.)
The Saint Peter Printables and Worksheet Packet Includes
- Saint Peter Word Search (and Solution)
- All About Saint Peter Fact Sheet to Fill Out
- St. Peter Maze (and Solution)
- A Saint Peter Coloring Page
- “You Can Be a Fisher of Men Too!” Page (to list ways they can bring Jesus and His Words to people)
- Two Saint Peter Puzzles (these pages are best printed on cardstock, though regular paper is fine)
- Two Handwriting Pages (one printing, one cursive) that also feature a small coloring area of St. Peter
- Two Language Arts/Art Pages that involve cutting and pasting sentences, writing a copy of the sentence, and illustrating them
- Two versions of a Cut Apart Page Where Children Put Words about Saint Peter into Alphabetical Order (one is easier for younger children)
- A Fill in the Number Page
- A Coloring Page of Fish and Fishing Equipment with Different Colors Based on the Item
- A Graphing Page with Different Colored Fish
- Saint Peter Crack the Code Page using a Letters and Numbers Code to Find a Fact About Him
- Four Pages of Cards (for a total of 16 cards) about St. Peter Featuring Facts and Bible Passages (these are great for matching games, flash cards, or just learning more about Saint Peter)
Family and Single Classroom Use: If you are printing this out to use with your family or with a single classroom (or small group), please choose the personal use option, which is $3.25.
Multiple Classroom and Large Group Use: If you are planning to use this packet with multiple classrooms (within one school), a church program, or other large group settings, please pay a $6.00 group licensing fee and you will be sent a receipt that says that you have the ability to use the packet in a group use setting. By paying this extra amount, you help to make it possible for me to continue offering packets like this.
Other Catholic Printables You Might Be Interested In:
- Free Catholic Word Search Printables for Kids
- 10 Activities for Catholic Families in July
- All Past Monthly Saints Printables and Worksheet Packets
- Holy Communion and Reconciliation Worksheet and Activity Packet
- First Communion Preparation and Printables eBook
- See All Catholic Printables on Real Life at Home
Join 30,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your kids all year