As I said last week, I have decided to handle the Saints Printable Packets differently than I’ve been doing each month. Last week, I had a free download for Saint Monica and Saint Augustine coloring pages. Today, I have another part of the larger Saint Monica and Saint Augustine printable packet (which you can download in its entirety free as a subscriber or you can purchase below). This time, I have a Saint Monica word search, a Saint Augustine word search, and then a themed maze and crack the code page as well.
As I said the other day, don’t worry – if you still want to get the 29-page Saint Monica and Saint Augustine Printables and Worksheet Packet all at once, you have two options: (1) It’s free for subscribers! (only email subscribers) or (2) You can pay $2.50 and download it all at once. Otherwise, you can just wait for each section of the packet to be posted. I’ll share below what is in the whole packet.
Please note, however, that the whole packet won’t be available on the site for free by their feast days later this week – August 27th and 28th. The last (and largest) portion will be posted next week, since I got a little behind because of back to school and then a number of family members (including myself) being sick.
This Saint Monica and Saint Augustine puzzles and games packet is eight pages. It includes:
- A Saint Monica word search (and a solutions page)
- A Saint Augustine word search (and a solution page)
- A Saint Monica and Saint Augustine maze (and a solutions page)
- A Crack the Code page featuring Saint Augustine
Thanks again to my husband, Eric, who hand drew and then did computer work on the Saint Monica and Saint Augustine art. Without him, these packets would not be available. (Because of this, this is not clip art for public use. That would not only be against copyright law, but it just wouldn’t be nice.)
If you use a lot of free printables from Real Life at Home, you might consider making a small donation to help us continue to offer all these freebies.
The Full Saint Monica and Saint Augustine Printables and Worksheet Packet Includes:
- Two Versions Each of Saint Monica and Saint Augustine Coloring Pages
- Saint Monica Word Search (and Solution)
- Saint Augustine Word Search (and Solution)
- All About Saint Monica Fact Sheet to Fill Out
- All About Saint Augustine Fact Sheet to Fill Out
- St. Monica and St. Augustine Maze (and Solution)
- Two Handwriting Pages (one printing, one cursive) that also feature a small coloring area of St. Monica
- Two Handwriting Pages (one printing, one cursive) that also feature a small coloring area of St. Augustine
- Two Language Arts/Art Pages that involve cutting and pasting sentences, writing a copy of the sentence, and illustrating them
- Two versions of a Cut Apart Page Where Children Put Words about Saint Augustine into Alphabetical Order (one is easier for younger children)
- Two versions of a Cut Apart Page Where Children Put Words about Saint Monica into Alphabetical Order (one is easier for younger children)
- Five Handwriting Pages with Quotes from Saint Augustine (two quotes total, but two different types of lines)
- Saint Augustine Crack the Code Page using a Letters and Numbers Code to Find a Fact About Him
As I said above, this full packet can be downloaded free by subscribers!
Other Catholic Printables You Might Be Interested In:
- Saint Francis Printables and Worksheet Packet
- Saint Monica and Saint Augustine Coloring Pages
- September Activities for Catholic Families Printable
- All Past Monthly Saints Printables and Worksheet Packets
- Saint Mary and the Rosary Printables and Worksheet Packet
- Holy Communion and Reconciliation Worksheet and Activity Packet
- Free Catholic Word Search Printables for Kids
- See All Catholic Printables on Real Life at Home
If you subscribe to Real Life at Home via email, you can find a link to download this 21-page Mysteries of the Rosary Draw and Write Activity for free at the bottom of the email or you can purchase it for $1.25.
Subscribe to Real Life at Home Emails (Includes both daily and weekly options, as well as subject specific options, and gets you access to this Mysteries of the Rosary packet at no additional cost)
Join 12,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your family all year