No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe is from Mirlandra of Mirlandra’s Kitchen:
Cheesecake is a universally popular dessert. We all know if we bring one out at treat time there will be smiles, compliments, and joy all around. Many of us also know it can be a giant pain to bake one from scratch. Enter the luscious, scrumptious, creamy, decadent, and pretty much all around perfect No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake. It takes 10 minutes to prep this dessert icon even considering the time to make your own crust.
Related Reading: Fresh and Easy Homemade Whipped Strawberry Butter Recipe
I love to bake and sometimes I enjoy taking on a baking project that takes a little bit more time and care but I’m also a busy woman with lots of things going on in my life. There are times when I want to make a special dessert that does not require three hours of my attention and focus.
That’s why this No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is so perfect!
I know it is easy to pick up a crust, but I encourage you to play with making your own! Grind up Oreos, smash some shortbread cookies, or whack the dickens out of some ginger snaps.
The filling comes together in minutes, and you can make the topping as simple or extravagant as you like. Strawberries are in season now and they are a crowd pleasing classic, but there is no reason why could not use peaches and raspberries. You could even put on a layer of your favorite chocolate sauce on instead.
Summer is coming, and it is full of wonderful reasons to serve dessert. What lucky people will be having a slice of your easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake? Whoever they are, I’m betting you will be asked for the recipe. I always am.
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
For the crust
- 1 1/2 cups crumbs from graham crackers can also use shortbread cookies or ginger snap cookies
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 6 Tbsp. butter melted
For the filling
- 16 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until well blended.
- Starting at the sides, use your fingers to press the mixture into a pie plate.
- Bake in preheated oven for 7 minutes until the crust starts to brown lightly. Set aside to cool for about 1 hour.
- After the shell is cool, put cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, salt and whipping cream into a stand mixer and beat on high for about 45 seconds. Mixture will be fluffy and should be mostly free of lumps.
- Spread filling into pie shell. Slice strawberries and arrange on the top as desired.
- Note: To make strawberries more heart shaped cut a notch a small triangle into the stem end of each slice.
Other Posts You Might Enjoy:
|Mirlandra spends most of her time making cooking simple and fun at her blog Mirlandra’s Kitchen. She is married to the great love of her life who helps with all things blog and teaches their three cats tricks. When Mirlandra is not blogging you can find her making fresh lemonade, digging in her garden, reading, and listening to all kinds of music. You can connect with Mirlandra on her blog, Pinterest, and Facebook.|
Join 30,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your kids all year