Printable Questionnaire Mother’s Day Mini Book for Kids Post Preview: With this questionnaire Mother’s Day Mini Book, children can work on telling all about their mom and showing her their love and appreciation. Kids can also color pictures throughout this Mother’s Day-themed mini book.
Mother’s Day is coming up in less than a month. I’m sure it’s going to look a lot different for moms this year. Unless they want to dye some pasta for their kids, there probably won’t be any pasta necklaces to wear.
Although, if you happen to have some extra pasta and rubbing alcohol, which could be hard to come by right now, it could be fun for your kids if you dyed some for them to play with.
So, I have this really fun questionnaire Mother’s Day Mini Book that could be used either in place of a card or it could be used as a gift. It’s an 11 page mini book that kids can write in (or have dictated for them) and that they can color.
Plus, this printable Mother’s Day Mini Book is available for free!
Note: The Mother’s Day Mini Book download is available much farther down in the post, so be sure to scroll all the way down to get it.
- Free Mother’s Day Coloring Pages and Bookmarks Printable Set
- My Little Book of Spring Colors – Free Printable Mini Book
- Free Printable Mother’s Day Seed Packets
Printable Questionnaire Mother’s Day Mini Book for Kids
This printable mini book for kids is a fun way to show mom some love and will be a fun keepsake for the future. The 11-page booklet has cute pictures for kids to color in addition to filling out their answers to the writing prompts about mom.
What’s included in the Spring Colors Mini Book Printable?
The free printable packet is a four page download. It includes:
- Mother’s Day Mini Book Pages – this includes three full sheet pages to make an 11 page Mother’s Day mini book for mom. Each full size sheet includes four mini pages.
Most pages of the mini book have a picture that kids can color. However, there are a few pages that just have lines for a longer answer.
Younger children may need help with some of the writing and may even need to dictate their answers to an adult or older child who will write for them.
I encourage you to let children answer whatever they want to answer. When I was in kindergarten, one of my friends told us that her mom was 99 years old. I was skeptical at the time, but she was quite insistent that it was true.
Mother’s Day Questionnaire Mini Book Pages Include the Following Messages or Prompts:
Most of the pages have a picture that goes along with the prompt.
- A cover page (for the best mom in the whole world) that can be colored
- My mom is ____ years old.
- Her favorite flower is
- My mom always says
- Her favorite color is
- My mom makes the best
- She is SO good at
- My best memory of my mom is
- I love my mom because
- A drawing of my mom (with a box for drawing a picture)
- I love you, mom! (with a heart instead of the word love)
How to Assemble Your Mini Book
While I put coloring the pages in as number three in the directions, you can also opt to do numbers four and five after number 2. Then, the third item could actually come last. It all depends on if you want to have your students color in an assembled book or to color on individual pages. Your choice!
Okay, but here is one option:
1. Print out your booklet pages on white paper. These are pages 2 – 4 of the packet that you will download.
2. Cut out the pages on the dotted lines.
3. Students should color all of the pictures and fill in the prompts. For younger children, this might be best done as a multiday project. Slightly older children may not have an issue doing it all in one sitting.
4. Assemble the pages with the cover on top. The individual pages are not numbered, so the order for the rest of the pages is not important. However, I would recommend that the “I (heart) you, mom!” pages should be the final page in the booklet
5. Staple the booklet together on the left side of the page or use a hole punch to make a spot for ribbon or yarn to tie the book together or to use a brass fastener.
Mother’s Day Extension Activities
You can keep scrolling to get to the Questionnaire Mother’s Day Mini Book, if you’d like. However, if you’d like some ideas for other Mother’s Day activities, you might like some of these!
If your children or students love to color, they might also love this free butterfly coloring page, which would make a sweet gift for Mom!
If this mini book isn’t quite right, kids might enjoy this Mother’s Day Questionnaire, Mother’s Day Certificate, and a Mother’s Day printable badge.
This handprint craft from Homeschool Preschool is so sweet! Plus I love that it uses inexpensive materials.
I love this printable Mother definition art print. Even better – you can print it from home!
Want to wow mom this year? This custom family portrait illustration is so dear. How darling!
Many kids love to color or paint on wooden shapes. This set of sweet butterfly magnets would make a great Mother’s Day gift! Here are some pretty wooden butterfly magnets.
Make some roses for mom with this free printable template!
The Mother’s Day Mini Book printable is free for personal or classroom use, exclusively for Real Life at Home email subscribers. (It is also available without subscribing. See details in the next section.)
You may not sell, publish, or host this printable on any other website. This includes that you may not upload it to another website for people to download (Google Drive, Scribd, etc.).
Download the Mother’s Day Mini Book Printable
As I mentioned above, the mini book printable is free for current and new email subscribers.
If you are already an email subscriber, you can use the email address that you are already subscribed with. This will tell the system to send the download link to your email inbox. (You won’t be subscribed again.)
If you are not an email subscriber and want to subscribe, fill in your name (optional) and email address. You will receive an email with the download information. You can unsubscribe at any time. (But check out all of the page full of great printables that are free for email subscribers.)
If you are not an email subscriber and do not wish to be but still want the packet, you can purchase this packet very inexpensively (just $1.25) in my shop. Click here to purchase it.
Fill out this form if you are a current or new subscriber and want the packet for free:
Free Mother’s Day Printables You’ll Love
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This doesn’t change the price you pay. However, when you shop through them, we may receive a small compensation.
Leave a Reply