1. He is a good husband. He doesn’t usually fuss at me, even though he probably has reason to do it. He is supportive and understanding.
2. He is an excellent father. Sure, I do fear that if I wasn’t around for several days the kids might exist on chicken nuggets, macaroni & cheese, and pizza. (Sometimes these would even be at the same meal.) However, I also know that they will otherwise be well cared for and loved.
3. He loves God, and he loves our Faith. He is setting an example for our boys about how to be a good Christian man.
4. He works really hard. He works long hours to provide for our family. I am thankful, however, that he really loves his job.
5. He went back to college. Sure – he may make me a little crazy when he puts off too many assignments until the end of the semester, but it took a lot of courage to for him to go back and we’re really proud of him.
6. He thinks I’m the prettiest girl he knows. I find this shocking and I think he might be badly in need of an eye exam. I also think it’s pretty darn sweet.
7. When he doesn’t agree with me, he’ll still sit down and listen to my side of a disagreement. More often than not, he keeps an open mind and even often comes around to my way of thinking.
8. He’s crazy funny. Some people who know him might be shocked to hear it, because he tends to be pretty quiet. But, the more you get to know him, the more it’s obvious that he’s really not all that quiet of a guy after all.
9. He was one of the first subscribers to my blog, and he reads every post. (He only just started commenting though. Thanks, baby — you know I appreciate it.)
10. The last reason that I’ll list here is that I love him because I could just keep working on this list all night, and the list still wouldn’t be complete.
Join 27,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your kids all year