Add some faith and flair to your planner or calendar with these printable Catholic planner stickers or Catholic calendar labels. These are labels that you can print at home or in your classroom to use in your planner or wall calendar. All you need to do is print, cut, and use your choice of adhesive to brighten your planner or calendar!
Printable Catholic Planner Stickers or Calendar Labels for the Whole Year
This set of printable Catholic Planner Stickers and Calendar Stick-on Labels are perfect whether you have a planner that you use for personal use or a large family wall calendar for everyone to use.
This set includes 180 labels, each in two sizes. If the smaller size is still too large for your planner or calendar, I recommend setting your printer to a print percentage smaller than 100%.
The set also includes four pages of information about when the feast days are for the labels that are included. If a feast day is moveable, however, it is just listed as “moveable” in the date spot.
How to Make These Catholic Planner Labels into Stickers
Important note: These are not formatted for a particular size of printable label pages. To use these pages, you will need to print the labels, cut them out, and then use an adhesive of your choice to attach them to your planner or calendar.
Here are some supplies I recommend for making these pages into stickers:
- Matte Printable White Sticker Paper for Inkjet and Laser Printers
- White Glossy Sticker Paper for Inkjet Printers
- Xyron Sticker Maker – 3 inch Sticker Maker
- Xyron Create-a-Sticker Maker – 5 inch Sticker Maker
Age and Grade Levels for the Catholic Planner STickers and Calendar Labels
These planner labels are great for all ages and introduce the family to unfamiliar saints and feast days as well as marking the feast days of popular and favorite saints. The stickers are a fun way for all ages to learn about saints and feast days throughout the year.
What’s Included in the Printable Catholic Planner Stickers and Calendar Labels?
Pages included in the Catholic planner and calendar labels printable packet:
- Information page about label sizes and printing recommendation
- Four pages of dates for all of the feast days of the labels (moveable feast days are labeled as “moveable”)
- 12 pages of monthly labels in the 2.1″ x 1.1″ size
- Four pages of labels in the 1.46″ x 0.8″ size (these can be printed at a smaller percentage to make them even smaller)
This purchase also includes a ZIP file of each page as a PNG file. These are included in case you want to use a cutting machine (Cricut, etc.) to cut out labels. Disclosure: I’m not familiar with how to use these types of machines, but I am hoping this helps with that.
Post continues after this brief information about a monthly membership to help you live the liturgical year
Monthly Liturgical Membership
Before you access the printable, please know that grabbing your copy means you agree to all of the following terms:
- This packet is for personal family use or single classroom use unless you purchase a different user license.
- You may not share, sell, host, distribute, or store this printable on any other website including, but not limited to, school/church websites, other blogs, Scribd, Google Drive, DropBox, Facebook, etc. (You may, however, store it in your personal Google Drive or DropBox if you are the only person with access to it.)
- You may not change this packet, copy it as your own, or claim this as your own.
- All graphics in this packet have been purchased and used with permission. You may not use the graphics for other projects.
- All materials (posts, printables, etc) on this site are copyright protected.
Get the Catholic Planner Stickers and Calendar Labels Printable Pack
The Printable Stickers and Labels Set is available for a small amount here on Real Life at Home:
Disclosure: This post contains affiliates links. They do not change the price you pay. However, when you shop through them, we may receive a small compensation.