In honor of Pope Francis’ visit to the United States later this month, I decided to make a packet like the normal Saints Printables Packets, but with a Pope Francis theme! This Pope Francis printables and worksheets packet is a 28-page packet and features all of the same types of pages that you’ve come to love as part of the Saints Printables Packets, but this time themed around Pope Francis.
The appropriate ages for this packet varies from preschool through elementary school. I don’t want to assign a specific age group to these kinds of things because there is such a variation among children and their abilities. In addition to this, some older children still enjoy activities like coloring pages. Some activities are preschool appropriate, while others might go as high as mid to late elementary school. In some cases, there are different levels of the same activity.
As always, it’s time to give a shout out to my awesome husband, Eric. Without him, these types of packets just wouldn’t be possible, since he’s the one that draws the graphics for me. This one, in particular, gets a special thanks to him, because it’s the one I gave him the least heads up on. The idea came to me during Saturday night Mass this past weekend, and I made our kids poke him to get his attention and then I whispered down the pew, “I need you to draw Pope Francis for me SOON.” He drew him that night. Thanks, baby.
Because of this Pope Francis drawing was made specifically for my use in this packet, this is not clip art for public use. That would not only be against copyright law, but it just wouldn’t be nice. Thanks, Eric, for being Johnny-on-the-spot for me. You’re a peach.
The 28-page Pope Francis Printables and Worksheet Packet Includes:
- Pope Francis Word Search (and Solution)
- All About Pope Francis Fact Sheet to Fill Out
- Pope Francis Maze (and Solution)
- A Pope Francis Coloring Page
- “You Can Help!” (Writing Ways to Help People who are Poor, as well as Ways to Help the Environment)
- A 12 Piece Pope Francis Puzzle (this page is best printed on cardstock, though regular paper is fine)
- Two Handwriting Pages (one printing, one cursive) that also feature a small coloring area of Pope Francis
- Two Language Arts/Art Pages that involve cutting and pasting sentences, writing a copy of the sentence, and illustrating them
- A Cut Apart Page Where Children Put Words about Pope Francis in Alphabetical Order (There is also a version for younger children with the first letter of the word to help them put it in alphabetical order.)
- Three Handwriting Pages with Quotes from Pope Francis (Seven total pages, due to having each quote in two versions: three line elementary style writing paper as well as standard lines, plus an extra page of the elementary style writing paper)
- Pope Francis Crossword (and Solution Page)
- Pope Francis Crack the Code Page using a Letters and Numbers Code to Find a Fact About Him
- Three Pages of Fact Cards about Pope Francis (12 total cards; 4 per page) – These can be put together to form a mini book for kids!
This packet may be used for personal use by your family or in a single classroom/co-op/small group setting for $3.25.
If you plan to use this for multiple classrooms (such as in a school or religious education program) or in a large group, please opt for the large group usage for $6.00.
Under the large group usage, you may include printables from this packet in a single church bulletin, as long as the copyright information stays on the printable page. (“Single church bulletin” meaning – in the bulletins for one single church, or multiple churches that share the same priest.)
Post continues after this brief information about a monthly membership to help you live the liturgical year
Monthly Liturgical Membership
Regardless of the usage that you pick, NO PAGES FROM THIS PACKET MAY BE SHARED WITH OTHERS ONLINE IN ANY WAY OR VIA EMAIL.
Other Catholic Printables You Might Be Interested In:
Stations of the Cross Mini Booklet for Kids
Subscribe to our Real Life at Home Catholic Printables and Activities weekly newsletter and receive the Stations of the Cross Mini Booklet for Free.