One of my favorite recipes for an easy punch for parties is super simple. Just one can of pineapple juice (the size you would buy in the juice aisle) to one two liter bottle of either raspberry or strawberry soda. (I just buy the generic store brand.)
Because I typically don’t have a lot of refrigerator room when we are having a party, I can’t keep all of the juice and soda for the punch in there. So, this could mean for the need to throw ice in the punch bowl. Of course, not only is that not so pretty, but then the ice melts and waters down the punch.
Before one party, however, I had a brainstorm. I filled a pretty bundt pan half way with equal parts of the pineapple juice and soda that I was going to use for the punch. Then, I also put in sliced strawberries (and sometimes orange slices). Then, just pop this into the freezer (preferrably over night, or at least until frozen solid).
I love that not only is this pretty, but when it melts, it doesn’t water down the punch. (Plus, some lucky party guests end up with some fruit slices in their punch — one of my favorite parts!)
- Strawberry or Raspberry Soda
- Pineapple Juice
- Fresh Strawberries (optional)
- Fresh Oranges (optional)
- Fill a bundt pan or other decorative pan with equal parts strawberry/raspberry flavored soda and pineapple juice.
- Put sliced strawberries and/or orange slices into mixture.
- Freeze until party time!
- Place frozen "ice" ring in a punch bowl.
- Put together equal parts of strawberry/raspberry flavored soda and pineapple juice into the punch bowl with the ice ring.
- Enjoy your icy cold punch!
Do you have a favorite punch recipe?
Join 18,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your kids all year