Each year, I remember the baptism anniversaries of not only my children, but also those of my Godchildren. With 5 of them now, I have bought a LOT of Catholic gifts for little ones. Here are some of my favorites from birth to about age 5.
- Guardian Angel bear or stuffed lamb (can be found at Easter)
- St Joseph rattle books
- Personalized church bags (I like to order mine from VistaPrint)
- Saints cards rings. I add new cards for their rings yearly.
- Little People nativity set
- Religious wood lacing toys (Wee Believers)
- Large beaded rosary & CD’s
- Catholic children’s treasure box
What are your favorite catholic gifts for young children?
Jen is a Catholic wife and mother to three little ones whose nose can usually be found buried in a book, learning once all the work is done. Or sometimes, even when it’s not! You can always find Jen blogging about the big 5 — God & Catholicism, taking care of yourself, serving your spouse and children and managing the home. She can be found blogging at Happy Little Homemaker and on most of the social media sites including Google+.