Add some easy, no-prep decorations to your All Saints’ Day celebration with these printable All Saints’ Day Cupcake Toppers and Saint Treat Bucket Decorations. These Saint Cupcake Toppers can also be used at other times of the year.
Printable All Saints’ Day Cupcake Toppers (Saint Cupcake Toppers)
Have fun on All Saints’ Day or any time of year with this printable set of 36 Saint Cupcake Toppers! This set includes 36 different saints on round cupcake toppers that you can print and add to cupcakes, cakes, quick breads, fruit, or any other food. They can also be used as decoration for decorating treat buckets or to use with crafts.
I never like to relegate saints to only their feast days, so I think this is a great set to use any time of year.
These printables are great to use during a religious education class (or during the school day in a religious school setting), for an All Saints’ Day party, or just for fun at home.
You may also want to check out the matching printable All Saints’ Day Banner!
Saint Treat Buckets Craft
Lacy from Catholic Icing used 12 of these cupcake toppers to make some Saint Treat Buckets, and they are so cute! You can make your own Saint Treat Buckets with just a few simple supplies.
To make your saint treat buckets like Lacy’s, you’ll need:
- Plastic pail or bucket
- All Saints’ Day Cupcake Toppers
- Mod Podge
- Paintbrush or foam brush
- Puffy Paint
This is a super simple project!
How to Make an All Saints’ Day Treat Bucket
Here is Lacy’s post on Catholic Icing with directions for making your own All Saints’ Day Treat Buckets.
Contents of The All Saints’ Day Cupcake Toppers Set (or Saints Cupcake Toppers to Use Any Time of Year)
Contents of this Set:
- 36 Saint Cupcake Toppers with Full Color (These appear 12 per page for a total of three pages)
- 36 Saint Cupcake Toppers with a Lower Color Option (These appear 12 per page for a total of three pages) – on these pages, some of the areas that are in color on the other pages are white to help you save on printer ink
These Saint Cupcake Toppers are a low-prep way to add a festive flair to your All Saints’ Day party or just for fun any time of year. This is also a fun way to learn about and talk about a variety of saints.
Post continues after this brief information about a monthly membership to help you live the liturgical year
Monthly Liturgical Membership
I recommend printing these pages on white cardstock to use as cupcake toppers so they will be sturdier. If you are using them for crafts or to Mod Podge onto treat buckets, I recommend using regular white printer paper.
Saints Included in the Saint Cupcake Toppers Set
There are 36 different saints in this set. There are saints from all around the world included.
You’ll find the following saints in the set:
- Therese of Lisieux
- Kateri Tekakwitha
- Josephine Bakhita
- Gianna Beretta Molla
- Damien of Molokai
- John Neumann
- Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Louis Martin
- Our Lady of Loreto
- Agatha Kim A-gi
- Albert the Great
- Bridget of Sweden
- Charles Lwanga
- Clare of Assisi
- Dominic Savio
- Elizabeth (mother of St. John the Baptist)
- Saint Felicity
- James the Less
- Joan of Arc
- Juan Diego
- Mark the Evangelist
- Martin de Porres
- Mary Mackillop
- Simon Stock
- Teresa of Calcutta
Before you access the printable, please know that grabbing your copy means you agree to all of the following terms:
- This packet is for personal family use or single classroom use only unless a larger license is purchased.
- This printable set may not be shared, sold, hosted, distributed, or stored on any other website including, but not limited to, school/church websites, other blogs, Scribd, Google Drive, DropBox, Facebook, etc. (You may, however, store it in your personal Google Drive or DropBox if you are the only person with access to it.)
- You may not change this packet, copy it as your own, or claim this as your own.
- All graphics in this packet have been purchased and used with permission. You may not use the graphics for creating other projects or printable (other than for personal use only).
- All materials (posts, printables, etc.) on this site are copyright protected.
Get the All Saints’ Day Cupcake Toppers
The fun, low-prep printables are available for a small amount in the Real Life at Home shop:
Purchase the All Saints’ Day Cupcake Toppers / Saints Cupcake Toppers for All Year
If you prefer to purchase these through Teachers Pay Teachers, you can get them in my TPT shop here.
Other Printables for All Saints’ Day
- All Saints’ Day Printables and Worksheets Packet
- Bundle of Printable Saints Coloring Books for the Whole Year
- Catholic Saints Crossword Puzzle Printables
- All Saints Day Activity Sheet Printable
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. They do not change the price you pay. However, when you shop through them, we may receive a small compensation.
Mary Coloring Book
Subscribe to the Catholic Printables and Activities Email List and Receive the Mary Coloring Book as a free gift for subscribing.
Leave a Reply