- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 can of layered refrigerator biscuits (I used Grands Biscuits, as recommended at Rocks in My Dryer)
- Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- Brown ground beef and add in spaghetti sauce.
- Pull apart the Grands Biscuits (in the middle) so that you'll have two biscuits. There will be a natural place for them to pull apart, so just look for it.
- Roll out each biscuit (you should now have 16, if you started with a Grands Biscuit tube that says there are eight rolls) until they are about six inches in diameter.
- Put each rolled out biscuit into a greased muffin tin. You'll put it in so that it makes a cup, like a pastry shell (you will fill these in the next step).
- Fill each cup with a few spoonfuls of the meat/sauce mixture. (You may have sauce/meat still leftover -- I certainly did. Just put it in the fridge to use later, or as happened in our house, our meat lovers asked for more of the meat and sauce.)
- Sprinkle cheese on top of each of the cups.
- Bake for 8 - 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Pop them out of the muffin tins when they are done and serve immediately.
Join 23,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your kids all year