A near eternity’s worth of ideas for edifying and enjoyable Saint Day celebrations, if you ask me!
Each time I sit down to plan gluten-free Saint Teas and play dates for my family, I am amazed with the inspiration that I find online. My go-to sites are many. Ones that I find myself at again and again include:
- Catholic Culture, a place that I often stop first. It is replete with saint-related activities, prayers and recipes, the site always inspires..
- Catholic Cuisine , which offers a rich catalog of menu ideas to make the mouth water.
- Shower of Roses, where Jessica offers an entire calendar’s worth of feast day ideas and also includes beautiful selections for your book basket!
- Amongst Lovely Things, where Sarah shares a year’s worth of simple Liturgical Tea plans, including notes on food and activities.
- Cottage Blessings, where Alice shares meaningful and symbolic menu plans for tea times with the saints.
- Waltzing Matilda, where Charlotte generously gives away a library of free, hand-drawn coloring pages of the saints. She also shares a feast of photographs and ideas that inspire.
- St. John the Baptist Religious Education, which hosts a collection of stained glass saint coloring pages and rosary ones, which are great for any Marian feast!
- Equipping Catholic Families, where Monica hosts the helpful Saints Cele-Linky, where you can hop along your merry way on bunny trails of Saint Day celebration inspiration.
- Catholic Icing, where Lacy continually creates and catalogues easy and enjoyable saint day celebration ideas.
- And, of course, here at Catholic Mother’s Online, where our team shares ideas for learning about and celebrating the saints with a library of posts that include ones on hosting St. Patrick, St. Brigid and St. Francis of Assisi Play Dates.
Without question, this list could go on and on… Indeed, it seems to multiply by 10 every time I begin planning a new saint day celebration.
How about you? Where do you find inspiration for celebrating Saint Days? Please share your favorite resources in a comment here or on our CMO Facebook page.
Join 20,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your kids all year