Here is a very yummy recipe for ham sandwiches that my friend Soncha served at a recent party she had. I couldn’t help it — I think I had to eat like three of them!
- 2 Pkgs. Hawaiian Rolls
- 1 lb. shaved ham
- 1 pkg. Swiss Cheese
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. dried onions
- 1 tbsp. Honey mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. poppy seed
- Slice buns in half, put the bottom of the buns in a (Pam Sprayed) 11X13 pan.
- Place shave ham on buns, place cheese on buns.
- Place the tops of the buns back on.
- In sauce pan melt butter, then add rest of ingredients.
- Mix and pour on top of buns.
- Bake at 350 for 15-25 minutes.
Join 12,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your family all year