I got this from my MOPS newsletter, but they didn’t cite where they got it before that.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkgs (4-serving size each) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6 oz)
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes and lemon juice. Beat with wire whisk for two minutes or until well blended. (The mixture will be thick.)
- Spread 1 and ½ cups of the pudding mixture onto the bottom of the crust, and then set it aside.
- Add half of the Cool Whip to the remaining pudding (still in the bowl), and stir gently until well blended. Spread this over the pudding layer in the crust.
- Top with the remaining Cool Whip that is still in the tub.
- Refrigerate for three hours or until set. (Angie's note here: I actually had it in the refrigerator for about four hours, and although it was mostly set, it kind of fell apart taking it out of the pie pan.)
- Garnish with lemon peel, if desired.
- Store leftover pie in the refrigerator.
Join 17,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your kids all year