- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 pound cold butter
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and sugar.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Knead dough until smooth, about 6 to 10 minutes.
- Pat dough into an ungreased 15 inch x 10 inch x 1 inch baking pan.
- Pierce liberally with a fork.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cut in to squares while warm. Cool on a wire rack.
Join 18,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your kids all year