Since I’ve been busy working toward a little bit better eating lately, I decided to try egg whites, since my Mom keeps telling me how much she loves them. So, I finally made some scrambled egg whites and decided to make a sandwich with them.
I did this less than a week ago, and I have probably had about five of these for various meals. The fun thing is that you can customize it in so many ways depending what you have around the house and what your unique tastes are.
- Arnold's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Thin
- ¼ - ⅓ cup Egg Whites (I'm using the liquid in a carton, although you could separate eggs yourself if you have something to do with the yolks.)
- One slice of cheese (your choice of cheese - I just put on a slice of American because it's what I happened to put my hand on first and didn't involve me having to get out the cheese slicer) or a Lowfat wedge of Laughing Cow Cheese
- 1½ - 2 slices of precooked bacon
- Obviously, this one is pretty self-explanatory. Just scramble the eggs, heat the bacon, and then assemble the sandwhich
After you’ve tried it, maybe the next time, you can try a new ingredient on it!
Breakfasts can be a challenge for me. What are some of your favorite things to make for breakfast?
Join 14,000+ Other Awesome People
Subscribe to the Real Life at Home weekly newsletter to get our latest content, exclusive free printables, learning activities, and ideas for celebrating with your family all year