September has begun, so it’s time to start thinking about Christmas, right? Okay, well, maybe not.
However, after Eric and I talked tonight about Christmas, I promised that I would put together a whole list of ideas of things that I would love. Not that I expect to get them all. Actually — my head would probably explode if he got them all, because he would have spent way too much (and I would want to know where the money came from). But, this just gives him a fun list to choose maybe one thing from, without me having to know exactly what he picked out.
1. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star – Black with Pink Laces – How snazzy, right? I love the way the pink laces pop against the black shoes. (If you buy shoes, Eric, try to casually ask me what size might be good, since I tend to buy one of three sizes. If in doubt, go for the biggest of those three sizes.)
2. Canon EF-S 18-55 mm IS lens – Sure, I could put a more expensive lens on my list, but this is certainly more doable for our budget. And, it looks really great for the price!
3. Canon EF-S 55-250mm Lens – This is the other reasonably priced lens that I had on my list. (To replace the one that was just never the same after I dropped it onto concrete.)
4. Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars in Pink – So fun. That is all. (Although, I do think I like the black ones best of the two.)
5. Cuisinart Panini Press – You know we both love sandwiches, so a panini press seems like it would be a fun thing to have at home. It would have to save us money in Panera trips, wouldn’t it?
6. Glitter Stars Slip-On Vans – Maybe, just maybe, I’ve begun to have a shoe problem. Why have I all of the sudden started liking shoes?
7. Vintage Train Case – This one is on Etsy. So, chances are that it won’t be available by the time you’re shopping. I like vintage train cases though. I remember the blue Samsonite one that my Mom had. Loved it.
8. Fagor Futuro 6 Quart Pressure Cooker – I don’t really know enough about pressure cookers that I should actually want one. But, the concept sounds intriguing and I bet I would love it if I really worked with it. Plus, this smartie pants really loves hers.
9. Birkenstock Milano in Cocoa Nubuck – Haven’t you bought me these shoes before, Eric? Oh yeah, you did and then I didn’t actually want to wear them. When I finally did wear them, I continued to wear them for the better part of 10 years before they finally fell apart. Good times.
10. A New Bike – I need one. You need one too, Eric. (I’m afraid those breaks of yours are going to give out at some point.) Buying them as Christmas gifts may not be the best idea, unless we want to ride from the kitchen to the bathroom until the weather is nice. But, it seemed like a valid thing to add to the list.
So, now that you all have had a peek at my Christmas list, what would you put on your own list this year?
This post is linked to Top Ten Tuesday.
Some of the links in this post, though not all, are affiliate links. Shopping through them doesn’t cost you anything extra, but it may add a tiny bit of money toward our Christmas shopping for the kids.