Saint Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching on February 14th. While it includes things like valentine cards and heart-shaped candy around our house, it also includes keeping an eye toward the fact that the day is called St. Valentine’s Day for a reason – it’s a feast day! It seemed like a great idea to feature St. Valentine as this month’s Saints Printables Packet. February’s packet is a 14-page packet with pages themed around St. Valentine.
The appropriate ages for this packet varies. I just hate to assign an age group to these kinds of things because there is such a variation among children. Plus, some older children still enjoy activities like coloring pages.
Some activities are preschool appropriate, while others might go as high as mid-elementary school.
As always, before I list what’s in the packet, I want to thank my wonderful husband, Eric. He hand drew (and hand colored) the clip art/coloring pages that I used in the packet. (Because of this, this is not clip art for public use. That would not only be against copyright law, but it just wouldn’t be nice. Thanks, Eric, for sharing your time and talents!)
The Saint Valentine Printables Packet Includes
- Saint Valentine Word Search (and Solution)
- All About Saint Valentine Fact Sheet to Fill Out
- St. Valentine and doves Maze (and Solution)
- A Saint Valentine Coloring Page
- A Six Piece Saint Valentine Puzzle (this page is best printed on cardstock, though regular paper is fine)
- Two Handwriting Pages (one printing, one cursive) that also feature a small coloring area of St. Valentine
- Two Language Arts/Art Pages that involve cutting and pasting sentences, writing a copy of the sentence, and illustrating them
- A Cut Apart Page Where Children Put Words about Saint Valentine either into a Nouns Column or Adjectives Column
- Saint Valentine Crack the Code Page using a letters and numbers code to find a fact about him
Family and Single Classroom Use: If you are printing this out to use with your family or with a single classroom (or small group), please choose the personal use option, which is $1.50.
Multiple Classroom and Large Group Use: If you are planning to use this packet with multiple classrooms (within one school), a church program, or other large group setting, please pay a $3.00 group licensing fee and you will be sent a receipt that says that you have the ability to use the packet in a group use setting. By paying this extra amount, you help to make it possible for me to continue offering packets like this.
Other Catholic Printables You Might Be Interested In:
- February Activities for Catholic Families Printable
- All Past Monthly Saints Printables and Worksheet Packets
- Lent and Holy Week Activities for Catholic Families Printable
- Scripture-based Valentine Cards for Kids (one set of designs in 2014 and another set of designs in 2015)
- Holy Communion and Reconciliation Worksheet and Activity Packet
- St. Valentine’s Day Activity Page Placemat
- First Communion Preparation and Printables eBook
- See All Catholic Printables on Real Life at Home
If you subscribe to Real Life at Home via email, you can find a link to download this 21-page Mysteries of the Rosary Draw and Write Activity for free at the bottom of the email. (There’s also a link to download the eBook Homeschooling by the Numbers and/or Training Your Children in Home Economics for free too!) You can subscribe to any list on the email subscription options that you would like. You’ll just need to wait for the next email that comes out on that list to grab your link. (For example, the Catholic Printables Only emails usually come out about once a week.)