It seems like it’s been a long time since I’ve had a new Catholic Saint Packet, but now I have a new one today. I’m very excited to present the Saint Pope John Paul II Printables and Worksheet Packet!
I couldn’t quite decide how to go with the name wording on this one, since there’s Saint Pope John Paul II, Pope Saint John Paul II, Saint John Paul II, Saint John Paul the Great, and probably more options. But, I just picked one I saw most often and went with that.
The appropriate ages for this packet varies from preschool through early elementary school. I don’t want to assign a specific age group to these kinds of things because there is such a variation among children and their abilities.
In addition to this, some older children still enjoy activities like coloring pages. Some activities are preschool appropriate, while others might go as high as mid to late elementary school. In some cases, there are different levels of the same activity.
As always, I want to give a shout out to my awesome husband, Eric, since he’s the one that draws the graphics for me. Because of this Saint Pope John Paul II drawing was made specifically for my use in this packet, this is not clip art for public use. That would not only be against copyright law, but it just wouldn’t be nice. Thanks, Eric, for being Johnny-on-the-spot for me. You’re a peach.
Saint Pope John Paul II Printables and Worksheet Packet Content
The 34-page Saint Pope John Paul II Printables and Worksheet Packet Includes:
- Cover Page
- Saint Pope John Paul II Word Search (in color and in black and white)
- All About Saint Pope John Paul II Fact Sheet to Fill Out (there are three versions of the saint report in the packet, so you can pick which works best for you)
- Saint Pope John Paul II Maze (and Solution)
- Two Saint Pope John Paul II Coloring Pages (one that has a larger coloring area and his name and another that has a coloring area, his name, and his feast day – shown above)
- Four Handwriting Pages (two printing, two cursive) that also feature a small coloring area of Saint Pope John Paul II
- Two Language Arts/Art Pages that involve cutting and pasting sentences, writing a copy of the sentence, and illustrating them
- A Cut Apart Page Where Children Put Words about Saint Pope John Paul II in Alphabetical Order (There is also a version for younger children with the first letter of the word to help them put it in alphabetical order.)
- Three Handwriting Pages with Quotes from Saint Pope John Paul II (six total pages, due to having each quote in two versions: three line elementary style writing paper as well as standard lines)
- A Saint Pope John Paul II quote coloring page (featuring a decorative border that can be colored, as well as areas of the quote that can be colored in)
- Saint Pope John Paul II Nouns and Adjectives Page – Cut apart a group of six nouns and adjectives about this saint and categorize by type
- Two short answer pages with six questions each about Saint Pope John Paul II (they are the same page, but one features a word bank and the other does not)
- Saint Pope John Paul II Crack the Code Page using a Letters and Numbers Code to Find a Short Quote from Him (along with a follow up question about how students can act on that quote) – This page contains a small coloring area of Jesus
- Two Pages of Handwriting Cards (8 total cards; 4 per page) – These can be put together to form a mini book for kids!
- Two Venn Diagram Pages – one to compare and contrast yourself with Saint Pope John Paul II and the other two compare and contrast Saint Pope John Paul II and Pope Francis
This packet may be used for personal use by your family or in a single classroom/co-op/small group setting for $3.00.
If you plan to use this for multiple classrooms (such as in a school or religious education program) or in a large group, please opt for the large group usage for $6.00.
Under the large group usage, you may include printables from this packet in a single church bulletin, as long as the copyright information stays on the printable page. (“Single church bulletin” meaning – in the bulletins for one single church, or multiple churches that share the same priest.)
Regardless of the usage that you pick, NO PAGES FROM THIS PACKET MAY BE SHARED WITH OTHERS ONLINE IN ANY WAY OR VIA EMAIL.
Other Saint Pope John Paul II Resources:
Other Catholic Printables You May Love:
Saint Agnes Activity Packet
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the Saint Agnes Printables and Worksheets Packet for free!