When adding this packet to your cart, please choose the correct usage cost for how you will be using this packet. There is an option for use with one family, a small group, or one classroom. There is a different option (with slightly higher pricing) for use within multiple classrooms in the same school, a whole school, an entire religious education program, or large groups.
This is a downloadable product. You will not receive a physical item, but rather a PDF file to print out on your own.
Saint Valentine’s Feast Day: February 14th
The Saint Valentine Printables Packet Includes:
- Saint Valentine Word Search (and Solution)
- All About Saint Valentine Fact Sheet to Fill Out
- St. Valentine and doves Maze (and Solution)
- A Saint Valentine Coloring Page
- A Six Piece Saint Valentine Puzzle (this page is best printed on cardstock, though regular paper is fine)
- Two Handwriting Pages (one printing, one cursive) that also feature a small coloring area of St. Valentine
- Two Language Arts/Art Pages that involve cutting and pasting sentences, writing a copy of the sentence, and illustrating them
- A Cut Apart Page Where Children Put Words about Saint Valentine either into a Nouns Column or Adjectives Column
- Saint Valentine Crack the Code Page using a letters and numbers code to find a fact about him