When adding this packet to your cart, please choose the correct usage cost for how you will be using this packet. There is an option for use with one family, a small group, or one classroom. There is a different option (with slightly higher pricing) for use within multiple classrooms in the same school, a whole school, an entire religious education program, or large groups.
This is a downloadable product. You will not receive a physical item, but rather a PDF file to print out on your own.
Saint Lucia’s Feast Day: December 13th
(There is another identical packet that uses the name Saint Lucy in all of the spots instead of Saint Lucia, if that is your preference. Also – please note that although the pictures in this listing show Saint Lucy on the pages, the pages in this packet actually all say Saint Lucia.)
The Saint Lucia Printables and Worksheet Packet Includes:
- Saint Lucia Word Search (and Solution)
- Saint Lucia Coloring Page
- Star Boy Coloring Page (with information about the Star Boy tradition)
- St. Lucia and Star Boy Maze (and Solution)
- All About Saint Lucia Fact Sheet to Fill Out
- Two Handwriting Pages (one printing, one cursive) that also feature a coloring area of St. Lucia
- A Cut Apart Page Where Children Put Words about Saint Lucia in Alphabetical Order (There is also a version for younger children with the first letter of the word to help them put it in alphabetical order.)
- Saint Lucia Feast Day Celebration Ideas and Traditions (six half pages that can be cut apart to make a mini book with celebration ideas and traditions)
- Saint Lucia Crack the Code Page using a Letters and Numbers Code to Find a Fact About Her
- The Feast Day of Saint Lucia Mini Book (six half pages that feature a coloring area and a handwriting area that can be put together to form a mini book)