When adding this packet to your cart, please choose the correct usage cost for how you will be using this packet. There is an option for use with one family, a small group, or one classroom. There is a different option (with slightly higher pricing) for use within multiple classrooms in the same school, a whole school, an entire religious education program, or large groups.
This is a downloadable product. You will not receive a physical item, but rather a PDF file to print out on your own.
Important Note: This packet is free to Real Life at Home subscribers. Just subscribe to Real Life at Home (and then be sure to confirm your subscription when that email comes), and then later watch for a link to download all of the free subscriber bonuses!
Saint George’s Feast Day: April 23rd
The Saint George Printables and Worksheet Packet Includes:
- Saint George Word Search (and Solution Page)
- Saint George Coloring Page
- Dragon Coloring Page
- Saint George and the Dragon Maze (and Solution Page)
- All About Saint George Fact Sheet to Fill Out
- Two Handwriting Pages (one printing, one cursive) that also feature a coloring area of Saint George
- A Cut Apart Page Where Children Put Words about Saint George in Alphabetical Order (There is also a second version for younger children with the first letter of the word to help them put it in alphabetical order.)
- Two pages of handwriting pages with a quote about Saint George on them (There is one quote total, with two versions of writing lines for each quote, plus an extra page with handwriting lines.)
- Three pages that are cut into six half pages to make a Saint George Mini Book
- A comprehension page about things learned about Saint George throughout the packet (includes a word bank)
Tip on the Mini Booklet Pages: If you are making a booklet/mini booklet, you can use all six pages in your booklet or you can just pick and choose which pages you want to include.