Mother’s Day is coming up next week, so it seemed like a great time to share some Mother’s Day themed printables. I put together these Mother’s Day activity placemats (though it can just be used as a printable activity page, of course) based on the design that I made last year for a set of Father’s Day placemat activity printables.
All of the activities on the Mother’s Day activity placemat are educational activities, so this would also make a perfect page to include in your school plans.
The Mother’s Day Activity Placemat Includes:
- An acrostic poem featuring the word “Mother” for children to write out a word that describes their Mom. For younger children, you might have to help them with writing and/or ideas.
- A word search that includes ten translations for Mom/Mother in other languages. As a bonus, I thought that it was very interesting that several of those terms showed up in multiple languages.
- A handwriting activity that says, “I Love Mom!” This is why there are two versions of this Mother’s Day activity placemat. In the download, you’ll just pick the version that has the handwriting activity that would be most appropriate for your child.
- A flower at the end of the handwriting activity and one above it that kids can color however they want.
Once you download the file, you can decide which version you want to print. If you need to print one of each type, it’s no problem, because you’ll be downloading one file that contains both versions.
Also, if you have clarity issues or if whole portions of the printable aren’t showing up when you try to open it (sometimes the word finds can be problematic), please read some solutions that might help you troubleshoot.
Other Posts You Might Be Interested in:
- Mother’s Day Gifts Kids Can Make
- Father’s Day Placemat Activity Printables
- 3 Simple Ways to Create White Space for Busy Moms
- Extracurricular Activities for Moms
- Mixed Media Love Themed Keepsakes Project
|Angie, a domestically challenged nerd and mom of three very fun kids, is the founder of Real Life at Home. Angie also listens to music every chance she gets, writes eBooks, podcasts, loves Pinterest, documents the little moments in life on Instagram, and occasionally sleeps.|