If you’re a parent, you know how it usually goes down. You’ve either had an exhausting day and are finally settling in to a sound sleep or you are staying up late desperately trying to get something done.
Then, in an instant, your plans for the night change because a child is crying.
As usual, I am up late. This time, it is baking cookies for a retreat. Poor Molly woke up screaming about leg pain. (This is not the first time she has complained about the same thing — almost always in the evening or at night.)
She is back to bed now, but only after a very traumatic event of trying to drink some Tylenol.
My cookies are finally almost done (and I only almost burnt one pan in all the craziness that happened), and I’ll close out with sharing some links that I have enjoyed lately.
- It’s Never Too Late to Mend Your Ways — Home Ec 101
- Living Off The Grid Daydreams — Frugal Dad
- Creating a Frugal Home — We are THAT Family
- Fun. PreK Style. — Life with My 3 Boybarians
- Status in the Sight of God — Conversion Diary
- Write Them on Your Doorframes… — Wild Olives (this is seriously too cool!)
- Words, Words, Words: Writing Centers — ABC and 123
- Come Up With 10 Post Ideas — ProBlogger
- Simple Doughnuts — Home Ec 101
- One Pot Spring Garden — Joy the Baker
- 40 Ways to Go Greener at Home — Simple Mom (be sure to check out the link at number 3 on the list — some very cool guest writer did that article. Or, maybe I did.)