This ornament would make a great gift for the grandparents!
- ornament- make sure it is a shatterproof one!
- white paint
- glitter paint, optional
- paint pens, Sharpies or other paints for decorations
- paper plate
- foam brush
1. Pour white paint onto paper plate
2. Paint your child’s hand white with a foam brush
3. Have your child hold the ornament, being careful not to move fingers
4. After the paint has dried, decorate your snowmen
As you can see in the first picture, I added some snow to the bottom so it looked like they were in the snow and not just a big white hand print. I put a bit of glitter in the “snow” as well.
Don’t forget to put the year on the ornament too!
Jenny is a homeschooling Mom of a 7 year old. You can find her at Our Nifty Notebook, where she blogs about their homeschool and family adventures.
Need more holiday inspiration? Check out the other bloggers participating in the 5 Days of Christmas Series:
A Slob Comes Clean – Getting Your Home Company Ready
Feels Like Home – Christmas Traditions
Somewhat Crunchy – Christmas with Dairy Allergies
Spell Outloud – Children’s Books
Mama’s Learning Corner – Children’s Crafts
Many Little Blessings – Edible Gifts
Sunflower Schoolhouse – Decorations
An Oregon Cottage – Christmas Cookies
Catholic Icing – Wishing Jesus Happy Birthday
The Traveling Praters – Traveling
The Homeschool Classroom – Gifts Kids Can Make
Mama’s Laundry Talk – Laundry Gifts