With both Lincoln’s birthday and Presidents’ Day coming up next month, an Abraham Lincoln Crossword Puzzle could be a great educational addition to your kids’ day sometime in the next month.
Whether you’ve been doing an in depth study of President Lincoln or you’re planning to do this puzzle as just an afternoon activity, the answers will either be things that your children already may know about Abraham Lincoln or they will be facts that they should be able to easily find in books or online. It can present a great beginning opportunity in how to research, especially since the answers will not be difficult to find.
Some great books and resources for kids about Abraham Lincoln (each item just $5.50 or less!):
- Who was Abraham Lincoln?
- Abraham Lincoln for Kids Book – Learn Interesting Facts About The Life, History & Story of Abe Lincoln, His Assassination & More
- DK Biography: Abraham Lincoln
- National Geographic Readers: Abraham Lincoln
- My First Biography: Abraham Lincoln
- Magic Tree House Fact Tracker: Abraham Lincoln: A Nonfiction Companion to Magic Tree House #47: Abe Lincoln at Last!
This free download comes with two pages. The first is the actual puzzle, and the second is the solution to the puzzle.
If you are having clarity issues with the printable, please right click on the image and choose “Save Link As” and download the document to your computer. Then, open it from your computer, rather than through your web browser’s PDF viewer.
Angie, a domestically challenged nerd, can be found writing at Many Little Blessings about all of the things that catch her attention between loads of laundry. She is also the founder of The Homeschool Classroom, Catholic Printables Online, and Catholic Mothers Online. She also writes eBooks, loves Pinterest, and occasionally sleeps.