Here we are, deep in the midst of winter, and February is just around the corner. That means it’s time for the latest edition of the monthly activities for Catholic families printable.
As always, my non-Catholic readers might also find some fun activities listed on the printable. There will definitely be some that might not work. But, perhaps you will also find some things that you’d like to do with your kids.
Contents of the 10 February Activities for Catholic Families Printable
1. Make a grotto themed craft for the feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes (Feb. 11th).
2. Get bundled up and go on a nature walk.
3. Choose your favorite heart themed activities (crafting or baking) and decorate them with words that remind us of God’s love for everyone.
4. Celebrate St. Brigid’s Feast Day with a Playdate (Feb. 1st). Here are some activity ideas for your playdate.
5. Take time to pray for the Pope on the feast day of the Chair of St. Peter (Feb. 22). Consider helping (if needed) your children write a letter to the Pope.
6. Do a word search with a February theme, like one with the names of some saints with feast days in February or a religious-based St. Valentine’s Day one.
7. Enjoy a night in with a family game night.
8. Have your family’s throats blessed for St. Blaise’s feast day (Feb. 3rd), if available at your parish.
9. Have a candlelit dinner to celebrate Candlemas (Feb. 2nd). Check to see if your parish has blessed candles to take home.
10. Send St. Valentine’s Day cards to neighbors and family members who may not receive one otherwise. Here is a set of printable valentines with Bible verses.
If you’re looking for past month’s printables, you can find an index page with links to each of the printables here.
*If you are having clarity issues with the printable, please right click on the image and choose “Save Link As” and download the document to your computer. Then, open it from your computer, rather than through your web browser’s PDF plugin, which can sometimes cause some blurriness or other issues. Another solution can be to download the printable in a different web browser than you usually use.